Florinef and Dyspnoea exertional - from FDA reports
Dyspnoea exertional is found among people who take Florinef, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Simvastatin, and have Light chain analysis increased. This review analyzes which people have Dyspnoea exertional with Florinef. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,472 people who have side effects when taking Florinef from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
2,472 people reported to have side effects when taking Florinef.
Among them, 29 people (1.17%) have Dyspnoea exertional
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dyspnoea exertional when taking Florinef *:
- female: 86.21 %
- male: 13.79 %
Age of people who have Dyspnoea exertional when taking Florinef *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.57 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 78.57 %
- 60+: 17.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (12 people, 41.38%)
- Light Chain Analysis Increased (12 people, 41.38%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (7 people, 24.14%)
- Itching (2 people, 6.90%)
- Peritonitis (1 person, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (21 people, 72.41%)
- Zocor (20 people, 68.97%)
- Sensipar (20 people, 68.97%)
- Renagel (20 people, 68.97%)
- Allopurinol (20 people, 68.97%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (23 people, 79.31%)
- Weakness (22 people, 75.86%)
- Oedema Peripheral (21 people, 72.41%)
- Fall (21 people, 72.41%)
- Depression (21 people, 72.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dyspnoea exertional when taking Florinef?
- Check symptoms - is dyspnoea exertional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDyspnoea exertional and drugs with ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDyspnoea exertional and Florinef from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Florinef has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from Florinef 2,626 users)
Dyspnoea exertional (breathlessness or shortness of breath) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, asthma, osteoporosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 19,743 Dyspnoea exertional patients).
Browse all side effects of Florinefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Dyspnoea exertionalDyspnoea exertional
Could your condition cause Dyspnoea exertionalDyspnoea exertional
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi. I have been taking florinef for NMH and fibromyalgia - as well as parnate an mao Inhibitor, and prazosin for 5 years. This combo of mess has reduced my symptoms by probably %50 and I have been tolerating well enough. I've been smoking marijuana with no problem until the last year or so when ...
User reviews to the study
I have had UTI symptoms now for two months. I am on Florinef and in the last 2 month had 8 courses of antibotics. They help but as soon as I am of them it's back with a vengeance. With Pots Syndrome and this my life is not worth living. Should I decrease the Florinef?