Review: could Flovent cause Cardiac disorder?
Summary: Cardiac disorder is found among people who take Flovent, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Albuterol, and have Asthma.
We study 14,282 people who have side effects while taking Flovent from FDA and social media. Among them, 167 have Cardiac disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flovent and have Cardiac disorder >>>
Flovent has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 14,612 Flovent users)
Cardiac disorder has been reported by people with diabetes, osteoporosis, arthritis, high blood pressure, dialysis. (latest reports from 54,709 Cardiac disorder patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 14,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Flovent. Among them, 167 people (1.17%) have Cardiac Disorder.
Time on Flovent when people have Cardiac disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cardiac disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||63.64%||27.27% |
Gender of people who have Cardiac disorder when taking Flovent * :
|Cardiac disorder||67.27%||32.73% |
Age of people who have Cardiac disorder when taking Flovent * :
|Cardiac disorder||0.80%||0.80%||1.60%||3.20%||4.80%||9.60%||35.20%||44.00% |
Severity of Cardiac disorder when taking Flovent ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (47 people, 28.14%)
- Depression (26 people, 15.57%)
- Hypertension (22 people, 13.17%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 11.38%)
- Hypersensitivity (18 people, 10.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (47 people, 28.14%)
- Prilosec (41 people, 24.55%)
- Serevent (36 people, 21.56%)
- Ventolin (30 people, 17.96%)
- Lipitor (30 people, 17.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Disorder while taking Flovent?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Flovent and have Cardiac Disorder
- support group for people who take Flovent
- support group for people who have Cardiac disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Chloride, Tylenol, Magnesium Glycinate, Flaxseed Oil, Zyrtec, Flonase, Prilosec, Restasis, Synthroid, Valium for a 59-year old woman with Enzyme Supplementation, Neck Pain, Migraine Without Aura, Dry Eye, Nasal Congestion, Gastric Ph Decreased, Thyroidectomy, Vertigo. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Branched - Chain Amino Acids, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Beta Glucans, Glucosamine Sulfate, Flaxseed Oil, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Boswellin Serrata Resin, CoQ10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Indian Tumeric, Vitamin D, Pravastatin Sodium, Flonase, Asmanex Twisthaler, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with Joint Pain, Antioxidant Therapy, Joint Stiffness, Pain - Joints, Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Ldl-p, Asthma, Hbp. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Fluticasone Propionate for a 68-year old woman with Allergies. The patient has Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
Recent Flovent related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.