Review: could Flovent cause Muscle spasms?
Summary: Muscle spasms is found among people who take Flovent, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Albuterol, and have Asthma.
We study 14,285 people who have side effects while taking Flovent from FDA and social media. Among them, 207 have Muscle spasms. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle spasms and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flovent and have Muscle spasms >>>
Flovent has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 14,615 Flovent users)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 56,975 Muscle spasms patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 14,283 people reported to have side effects when taking Flovent. Among them, 207 people (1.45%) have Muscle Spasms.
Time on Flovent when people have Muscle spasms * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle spasms||72.73%||9.09%||0.00%||9.09%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle spasms when taking Flovent * :
|Muscle spasms||74.88%||25.12% |
Age of people who have Muscle spasms when taking Flovent * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||2.65%||1.59%||2.12%||4.23%||37.04%||19.58%||32.80% |
Severity of Muscle spasms when taking Flovent ** :
How people recovered from Muscle spasms ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (55 people, 26.57%)
- Multiple sclerosis (24 people, 11.59%)
- Pain (23 people, 11.11%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 8.21%)
- Depression (15 people, 7.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (52 people, 25.12%)
- Serevent (44 people, 21.26%)
- Singulair (39 people, 18.84%)
- Aspirin (39 people, 18.84%)
- Xanax (38 people, 18.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Spasms while taking Flovent?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Flovent and have Muscle Spasms
- support group for people who take Flovent
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Zyrtec Allergy, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old man with Sinus Congestion, Allergy To Animal, Adhd. The patient has Loss Of Taste, Loss Of Smell
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Voltaren for a 65-year old man with Allergy To Animal, Inflammation Localised. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Fluticasone Propionate, Omeprazole for a 50-year old woman with Sinus Headache, Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Stomach Pain, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Lovaza, Trilipix, Simvastatin, Qsymia for a 43-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Loss. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Recent Flovent related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.