Fluconazole and Alcohol interaction - from FDA reports
Alcohol interaction is reported only by a few people who take Fluconazole. We study 30,399 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from FDA. Among them, 2 have Alcohol interaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 14, 2017
30,399 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Alcohol interaction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fluconazole when people have Alcohol interaction *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Fluconazole *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Fluconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Spinal Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 50.00%)
- Neuralgia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lipids Increased (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Varenicline Tartrate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Plavix (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nicotine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Sepsis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
- Abnormal Behavior (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alcohol interaction when taking Fluconazole?
- Check symptoms - is alcohol interaction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlcohol interaction and drugs with ingredients of fluconazole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlcohol interaction and Fluconazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Fluconazole 31,396 users)
Alcohol interaction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, insomnia (latest reports from 1,446 Alcohol interaction patients).
Browse all side effects of Fluconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alcohol interactionAlcohol interaction
Could your condition cause Alcohol interactionAlcohol interaction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan
Every time I use diflucan for a yeast infection, as soon as I swallow the pill momentarily after a tingling feeling occurs just above my lip on the left side. It then swells and becomes red. It sometime feels like little needles are poking at it. After two days or so the swelling goes away but ...
I am 24 and was put on fluconazole for 3 month due to foliculitis. I then decided to stop on my own due to it not working at all. About 1 month has passed by and I just found out that I now have shingles..
Hi there, I have been put on a 6 month treatment plan of Fluconazole due to a fungal infection in my lungs. I've been on it for around 2 months and my lips, nose and genital area is so dry. I have been dealing with doctors for the last week as we are all concerned as to what is happening and I ...