Home > Fluconazole > Bad breath > Fluconazole and Bad breath
Review: could Fluconazole cause Bad breath (Breath odor)?
We study 19,823 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad breath and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Bad breath >>>
Fluconazole (latest outcomes from 20,455 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
Bad breath (latest reports from 1,396 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple myeloma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 19,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Bad Breath.
Time on Fluconazole when people have Bad breath * :
Age of people who have Bad breath when taking Fluconazole * :
|Bad breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Bad breath when taking Fluconazole ** :
How people recovered from Bad breath ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ipratropium bromide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trizivir (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bad Breath while taking Fluconazole?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Bad Breath
- support group for people who take Fluconazole
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Fluconazole, Bad breath
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Fluconazole, Bad breath
On eHealthMe, Fluconazole (fluconazole) is often used for vaginal yeast infection. Find out below the conditions Fluconazole is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fluconazole used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fluconazole, Bad breath
Recent Fluconazole related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Fluconazole, Itraconazole for a 55-year old man who has Antifungal Prophylaxis
- Comparions of Fluconazole, Sertraline for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Fluconazole, Valtrex for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Flucytosine, Fluconazole for a 24-year old man who has Meningitis Cryptococcal
- Comparions of Flucytosine, Fluconazole for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Streptomycin Sulfate, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Itraconazole, Fluconazole for a 84-year old man who has Tinea Infection
- Comparions of Glipizide, Fluconazole for a 96-year old man who has Fungal Infection
- Comparions of Miconazole Nitrate, Fluconazole for a 29-year old woman who has Vaginal Infection
More related comparison studies for: Fluconazole, Bad breath
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.