Review: could Fluconazole cause Bad breath (Breath odor)?
Summary: Bad breath is reported only by a few people who take Fluconazole.
We study 19,835 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad breath and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Bad breath >>>
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from 20,469 Fluconazole users)
Bad breath has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 486 Bad breath patients)
On Mar, 26, 2015: 19,833 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Bad Breath.
Time on Fluconazole when people have Bad breath * :
Age of people who have Bad breath when taking Fluconazole * :
|Bad breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Bad breath when taking Fluconazole ** :
How people recovered from Bad breath ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ipratropium bromide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trizivir (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bad Breath while taking Fluconazole?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Bad Breath
- support group for people who take Fluconazole
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Monistat 7, Lactobacillus GG, Fluconazole for a 27-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Vagina. The patient has Night Sweats, Night Terror
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Diflucan, Diflucan for a 37-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Vagina, Pericarditis. The patient has Tingling In Left Arm And Fingers, Shortness Of Breath, Severe Constipation, Confusion, Lethargy, Pain Radiating On Left Lower Back Area And Chest Area, Gurgling Of Stomach And Intestinal Tract, Headac
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 74-year old man with Oral Thrush. The patient has Thrush
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 46-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Esophagus. The patient has Itching, Stomach Pain, Back Pain - Low, Burning Sensation, Swelling Of Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Losartan Potassium, Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide, Glimepiride, Chlorthalidone for a 80-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Senile Dementia, Bad Breath
Recent Fluconazole related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.