Home > Fluconazole > Rectal discharge > Fluconazole and Rectal discharge
Review: could Fluconazole cause Rectal discharge?
We study 19,823 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Rectal discharge. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal discharge and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Rectal discharge >>>
Fluconazole (latest outcomes from 20,457 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
Rectal Discharge (discharge from rectum) (latest reports from 4,579 patients) has been reported by people with weight loss, crohn's disease, acne, osteoporosis, obesity.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 19,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Rectal Discharge.
Time on Fluconazole when people have Rectal discharge * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rectal discharge||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Rectal discharge when taking Fluconazole * :
|Rectal discharge||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Rectal discharge when taking Fluconazole ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal discharge||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rectal discharge ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glioblastoma multiforme (1 people, 50.00%)
- Yeast infection - vagina (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spironolactone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levaquin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flomax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Multi-vitamin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rectal Discharge while taking Fluconazole?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Rectal Discharge
- support group for people who take Fluconazole
- support group for people who have Rectal Discharge
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How were you treated and what were the results of treatment for fluconazole rash reaction.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Severe Rash, and takes Fluconazole)
Broke out in general rash which became worse over time, even though I discontinued use of fluconazole. No underlying conditions or other drugs.
- Is 800mg of fluconazole @ day for valey fever extreme? could it cause hair loss?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Valley Fever Pneumonia, and takes Fluconazole)
Have been taking fluconazole (800mg) for 4 months. My hair is falling out. Could the fluconazole be the cause? My infectious Dr. doesn't seem to want to commit to saying it is the cause.
- What vitamins can not be taken with fluconazole? anyone know?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Chronic Lyme Disease, Arthritis, Migraines, Nural In Brain / Weight Loss, Seizures / Blackouts, Xanax, and takes Fluconazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Xanax)
I was thinking I heard that you can't take certain Vitamins while on Diflucan/ fluconazole. Has anyone heard of this before? Just trying to play it safe! Don't need any reactions. thanks Cin
- Does moringa cure pelvic inflammatory disease
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, and takes Diflucan)
Been trying to get pregnant for months but to no avail also I usually do nt have ovulation pains but for the past two months I've been having pains?
- How much moringa liquid extract can i take at a time
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Candidiasis, and takes Fluconazole)
I have candidiasis and still working to return to normal health, what do u suggest
More questions for: Fluconazole, Rectal discharge
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Steven Johnson Syndrome, and takes Fluconazole)
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Systemic Candida Caused By Valtres, and takes Lorazepam, Diflucan, Valtrex)
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Fluconazole, Rectal discharge
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a patient with Itching - Vaginal Area. The patient has Back Pain - Low
Comments: left side lower back is aching so bad I cant sit or lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Flagyl for a patient with Yeast Infection - Vagina, Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
Comments: I took diflucan and flagyl and am 6 days late on my period, is this common? Could i be pregnant, we are trying for a baby.
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Prednisone, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Cephalexin, Acyclovir for a patient with Skin Infection - Yeast, Shingles, Uti. The patient has Jaundice
Comments: Prescribed cephalexin for a uti a week ago and was misdiagnosed, had a reaction to that went to urgent care was diagnosed yesterday with shingles. Now I'm a little jaundice
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Glycinate, Nystatin, Fluconazole for a patient with Insomnia, Candidiasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Magnesium glyconate and Magnesium gluconate to help with stress and sleep issues
More related studies for: Fluconazole, Rectal discharge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Muscle Fasciculation and Prevacid
- Urticaria and Ibuprofen
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (8 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (11 hours ago)
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (21 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coumadin for a 26-year old woman who has Blood Clots (40 minutes ago)
- Prevacid, Fluoxetine, Aspirin, Evista, Carvedilol for a 80-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Depression, Heart Rate Increased, Osteopetrosis, Blood Pressure Increased (42 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Coumadin for a 26-year old woman who has Migraine, Depression, Blood Clots (44 minutes ago)