Fluconazole and Rectal discharge - from FDA reports
Rectal discharge is reported only by a few people who take Fluconazole. We study 30,399 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from FDA. Among them, 2 have Rectal discharge. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal discharge and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
30,399 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Rectal discharge
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rectal discharge when taking Fluconazole *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Rectal discharge when taking Fluconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 50.00%)
- Prostatomegaly (1 person, 50.00%)
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bladder Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flomax (2 people, 100.00%)
- Xibrom (1 person, 50.00%)
- Proscar (1 person, 50.00%)
- Paroxetine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Enablex (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Temperature Intolerance (1 person, 50.00%)
- Purulent Discharge (1 person, 50.00%)
- Flatulence (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rectal discharge when taking Fluconazole?
- Check symptoms - is rectal discharge caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRectal discharge and drugs with ingredients of fluconazole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRectal discharge and Fluconazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Fluconazole 31,396 users)
Rectal discharge (discharge from rectum) has been reported by people with weight loss, weight decreased (latest reports from 3,147 Rectal discharge patients).
Browse all side effects of Fluconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Rectal dischargeRectal discharge
Could your condition cause Rectal dischargeRectal discharge
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan
Every time I use diflucan for a yeast infection, as soon as I swallow the pill momentarily after a tingling feeling occurs just above my lip on the left side. It then swells and becomes red. It sometime feels like little needles are poking at it. After two days or so the swelling goes away but ...
I am 24 and was put on fluconazole for 3 month due to foliculitis. I then decided to stop on my own due to it not working at all. About 1 month has passed by and I just found out that I now have shingles..
Hi there, I have been put on a 6 month treatment plan of Fluconazole due to a fungal infection in my lungs. I've been on it for around 2 months and my lips, nose and genital area is so dry. I have been dealing with doctors for the last week as we are all concerned as to what is happening and I ...