Home > Fluconazole > Thrombocytopenia > Fluconazole and Thrombocytopenia
Review: could Fluconazole cause Thrombocytopenia?
We study 19,823 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 971 have Thrombocytopenia. Find out below who they are, when they have Thrombocytopenia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Thrombocytopenia >>>
Fluconazole (latest outcomes from 20,455 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood) (latest reports from 332,968 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 19,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole. Among them, 971 people (4.90%) have Thrombocytopenia.
Time on Fluconazole when people have Thrombocytopenia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Thrombocytopenia when taking Fluconazole * :
Severity of Thrombocytopenia when taking Fluconazole ** :
How people recovered from Thrombocytopenia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (90 people, 9.27%)
- Multiple myeloma (86 people, 8.86%)
- Pain (48 people, 4.94%)
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (48 people, 4.94%)
- Oropharyngeal candidiasis (39 people, 4.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acyclovir (181 people, 18.64%)
- Vancomycin (141 people, 14.52%)
- Ciprofloxacin (140 people, 14.42%)
- Omeprazole (135 people, 13.90%)
- Furosemide (129 people, 13.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thrombocytopenia while taking Fluconazole?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Thrombocytopenia
- support group for people who take Fluconazole
- support group for people who have Thrombocytopenia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fluconazole, Thrombocytopenia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Niacin induced thrombocytopena
On peritoneal dialysis, 40mg Lipitor and 3000mg Niaspan. Platelets decreased to 12 and residual renal function fell off a cliff. Examination of patient's records for 10+ years showed long term platelet decline. Niaspan discontinued, platelets recovered to 120-200 (varies depending on sample) and ...
More reviews for: Fluconazole, Thrombocytopenia
On eHealthMe, Fluconazole (fluconazole) is often used for vaginal yeast infection. Find out below the conditions Fluconazole is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fluconazole used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Fluconazole, Thrombocytopenia
Recent Fluconazole related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fluconazole, Thrombocytopenia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr