Review: could Fluocinonide cause Nail candida?
Summary: Nail candida is reported only by a few people who take Fluocinonide.
We study 729 people who have side effects while taking Fluocinonide from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail candida and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluocinonide and have Nail candida >>>
Fluocinonide has active ingredients of fluocinonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from 741 Fluocinonide users)
Nail candida (fungal infection of nail) has been reported by people with dermatitis allergic, rheumatoid arthritis, secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, cellulitis. (latest reports from 17 Nail candida patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 729 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluocinonide. Among them, 1 people (0.14%) has Nail Candida.
Time on Fluocinonide when people have Nail candida * :
Gender of people who have Nail candida when taking Fluocinonide * :
|Nail candida||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Nail candida when taking Fluocinonide * :
Severity of Nail candida when taking Fluocinonide ** :
How people recovered from Nail candida ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nail Candida while taking Fluocinonide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluocinonide and have Nail Candida
- support group for people who take Fluocinonide
- support group for people who have Nail Candida
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium D - Glucarate, Promethazine With Codeine, Dramamine, Fluocinonide, Dulera, Xopenex Hfa, Vitamin E, Dark Chocolate, Magnesium, Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Vicodin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Naproxen, Losartan for a 66-year old woman with Health, Calcium Level - Low - Infants, Cough, Vertigo, Sinusitis, Asthma, Deficiency - Vitamin E, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Sleep Disorder, Pain In Limb, Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Insomnia, Vertigo, Pain - Knee, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Fluocinonide, Albuterol, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Fioricet, Methadone Hydrochloride, Allegra, Prozac, Armour Thyroid, Vasotec for a 63-year old woman with Sinusitis, Asthma, Back Pain, Chronic Insomnia, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Allergic Sinusitis, Chronic Depression, Thyroiditis, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Burning Tongue Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a 37-year old woman with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Ketoconazole, Fluocinonide, Torsemide, Metolazone, Skelaxin, Vicodin, Zolpidem, Zemplar, Prednisone, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Proair Hfa, Symbicort, Alprazolam, Vitamin C, Allopurinol, Imdur, Xyzal, Lipitor, Glimepiride, Prandin, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 89-year old woman with Itching, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Arthritis, Pain, Insomnia, Wheezing, Anxiety, Immune Enhancement Therapy, Uric Acid, Heart Rate Irregular, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Fluocinonide for a 77-year old man with Nummular Eczema. The patient has Anhidrosis (no sweating)
Recent Fluocinonide related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.