Review: could Fluticasone propionate cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Addiction - drug is found among people who take Fluticasone propionate, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Naproxen, and have Depression.
We study 10,058 people who have side effects while taking Fluticasone propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate and have Addiction - drug >>>
Fluticasone propionate has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Fluticasone propionate 10,495 users)
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.(latest reports from Addiction - drug 19,939 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 10,054 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluticasone propionate. Among them, 17 people (0.17%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Fluticasone propionate when people have Addiction - drug * :
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Fluticasone propionate * :
|Addiction - drug||86.36%||13.64% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Fluticasone propionate * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||57.14%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (10 people, 58.82%)
- Asthma (2 people, 11.76%)
- Pain (1 people, 5.88%)
- Limb discomfort (1 people, 5.88%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Naproxen (13 people, 76.47%)
- Fluconazole (13 people, 76.47%)
- Paxil (13 people, 76.47%)
- Gabapentin (9 people, 52.94%)
- Doxycycline (8 people, 47.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Fluticasone Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate and have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the reaction to vivitrol and ritalin?
25 year old client in early recovery from opioid dependence takes ritalin and seroquel and wants to add vivitrol. What are the risks and side effects?
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the doc yet of whether this is related to the thyroidectomy of the past.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay my bills.
After a long period of waiting to settle my workmens' comp. case, I returned home, from the Bat Area back to Arizona to take of my mother with a yet un dianosed case of moderate dementia.
Then, in 2011 I had a 2nd surgery to relieve spinal stenosis btwn. L2-L4, just above the fusion site.
I've been taking methadone since early 2004, a little over ten years, now. I've had high blood pressure since my injury.
Now, I waiting to be scheduled for a colonoscopy, with my father having had polyps and the way I've been feeling..drained, tired all the time, and stomach pains ( in addition to my chronic low back pain), I...
find myself wondering if there is any relationtionship between the methadone and other meds and cancer?
- What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now i've stopped using it, but i lost hair in frontal region and i want to regrow it.
What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking Fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now I've stopped using it, but I lost hair in frontal region and I want to regrow it.
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one hour last week and I get approximately two a week now. With the botox injection I could not talk or drink water without it being thickened for six weeks. Is there any other alternative that I can try?
More questions for: Fluticasone propionate, Addiction - drug
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?) (1 response)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterday I decided I definitely was getting a cold and decided to take some 12-hour Sudafed. I took my second dose a couple of hours early and next thing you know my nose was bleeding fairly profusely all night. I tried the recommended method of tilting the head forward and holding the nose shut for 10 minutes but all that did was fill my head with blood and when I let go all kinds of blood and clotted blood came out of my nose and mouth making a huge mess. What worked for me after hours of trying was tilting the head slightly back, putting up with the blood trickling down my throat and trying not to breathe or irritate the bleeding nostril. Periodically I'd have to cough up or blow out some clotting because it became too much to handle but eventually this method worked for me. I've decided to refrain from taking anymore Sudafed or nasal sprays for the time being at least until I'm sure the nosebleed is completely gone.
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders. (1 response)
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions as well. Mostly due to a traumatic event experienced as a child.
- Cataracts at 40 and a long time flonase user (1 response)
I just wanted to let people know that I had developed cataracts in both eyes after using Flonase for more than 20 years at the age of 40 and had to get them both removed. The only other medication I was on for long term was Claritan.
More reviews for: Fluticasone propionate, Addiction - drug
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I started having chronic, severe migraines 7 months ago and they still continue. I struggle with stuffed up sinuses, especially on the right side and that is where the migraine is felt most. When my sinuses feel stuffed up, it effects my asthma.
- Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- Took me several years to figure out the connection here, because I have been on this medication steadily for so long. Also, I can't necessarily say that I experienced bleeding the entire time, but there were times during bleeding that I ran out of Flonase, and the bleeding stopped almost immediatel ...
- 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
- Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
More related studies for: Fluticasone propionate, Addiction - drug
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.