Home > Fluticasone propionate > Short-term memory loss > Fluticasone propionate and Short-term memory loss
Review: could Fluticasone propionate cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 10,051 people who have side effects while taking Fluticasone propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 167 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Fluticasone propionate (latest outcomes from 10,488 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies.
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,051 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluticasone propionate. Among them, 167 people (1.66%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Fluticasone propionate when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||47.37%||0.00%||26.32%||15.79%||10.53%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Fluticasone propionate * :
|Short-term memory loss||71.26%||28.74% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Fluticasone propionate * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||2.99%||5.22%||3.73%||6.72%||15.67%||26.87%||38.81% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Fluticasone propionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||77.78%||11.11%||11.11% |
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (19 people, 11.38%)
- Pain (16 people, 9.58%)
- Arthritis (16 people, 9.58%)
- Asthma (15 people, 8.98%)
- Sleep disorder (12 people, 7.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (30 people, 17.96%)
- Lansoprazole (27 people, 16.17%)
- Albuterol (24 people, 14.37%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (23 people, 13.77%)
- Ibuprofen (22 people, 13.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Fluticasone Propionate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fluticasone propionate, Short-term memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
More reviews for: Fluticasone propionate, Short-term memory loss
On eHealthMe, Fluticasone Propionate (fluticasone propionate) is often used for allergen. Find out below the conditions Fluticasone Propionate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fluticasone Propionate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Plugged Milk Ducts. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Nucynta, Levoxyl, Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Clarinex-d 12 Hour, Protonix, Mobic, Zocor, Elmiron, Fosamax, Patanol, Flonase, Multivitamin, Lutein, Lactobacillus, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Calcium for a patient with Pain, Breakthrough Pain, Hypothyroidism, Asthma Late Onset, Asthma, Nasal Congestion, Stomach Flu, Swelling Of Fingers, High Blood Cholesterol, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Vitamin Supplementation, Mineral Supplementation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Supplementation Therapy. The patient has Forgetfulness, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Pancreatitis Chronic, Pain In Limb, Pain In Jaw, Sleep Inertia
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl, Benicar, Levoxyl, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Allegra-d 12 Hour, Simvastatin, Celebrex, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Apple Cider Vinegar, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate, Vitamin D, Natural DHEA, Estrogel, Advair Diskus 250/50, Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Autoimmune Thyroiditis, High Blood Cholesterol, Osteoarthritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Stroke, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Autoimmune Disorder, Low Density Lipoprotein Abnormal, Hormone Level Abnormal, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Asthma, Rhinitis Allergic. The patient has Itching Scar, Carbohydrate Craving, Short-term Memory Loss, Petechiae, Heat Cramps, Joint Sprain, Skin Spots - Aging, Skin Injury
More related studies for: Fluticasone propionate, Short-term memory loss
Recent Fluticasone propionate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fluticasone propionate, Short-term memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Diabetic Enteropathy
- Blood Phosphorus Increased
- Varicella Virus Test Positive