Home > Fluticasone propionate > Snoring > Fluticasone propionate and Snoring
Review: could Fluticasone propionate cause Snoring?
We study 10,054 people who have side effects while taking Fluticasone propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Snoring. Find out below who they are, when they have Snoring and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate and have Snoring >>>
Fluticasone propionate (latest outcomes from 10,488 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies.
Snoring (latest reports from 12,078 patients) has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, birth control.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 10,051 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluticasone propionate. Among them, 21 people (0.21%) have Snoring.
Time on Fluticasone propionate when people have Snoring * :
Gender of people who have Snoring when taking Fluticasone propionate * :
Age of people who have Snoring when taking Fluticasone propionate * :
Severity of Snoring when taking Fluticasone propionate ** :
How people recovered from Snoring ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neoplasm malignant (12 people, 57.14%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 9.52%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 4.76%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (1 people, 4.76%)
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Percocet (13 people, 61.90%)
- Azithromycin (13 people, 61.90%)
- Lisinopril (13 people, 61.90%)
- Albuterol (13 people, 61.90%)
- Lupron (12 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Snoring while taking Fluticasone Propionate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate and have Snoring
- support group for people who take Fluticasone propionate
- support group for people who have Snoring
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fluticasone propionate, Snoring
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Cataracts at 40 and a long time flonase user
I just wanted to let people know that I had developed cataracts in both eyes after using Flonase for more than 20 years at the age of 40 and had to get them both removed. The only other medication I was on for long term was Claritan.
More reviews for: Fluticasone propionate, Snoring
On eHealthMe, Fluticasone Propionate (fluticasone propionate) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Fluticasone Propionate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Fluticasone Propionate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Fluticasone propionate, Snoring
Recent Fluticasone propionate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fluticasone propionate, Snoring
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab
- Urachal Abnormality
- Difficulty Breathing