Fluticasone propionate and Snoring - from FDA reports
Snoring is found among people who take Fluticasone propionate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Vitamin D3, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Snoring with Fluticasone propionate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,432 people who have side effects when taking Fluticasone propionate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
13,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluticasone propionate.
Among them, 16 people (0.12%) have Snoring
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Snoring when taking Fluticasone propionate *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Snoring when taking Fluticasone propionate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 30 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 18.75%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (2 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (2 people, 12.50%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 12.50%)
- Narcolepsy (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (4 people, 25.00%)
- Xyrem (3 people, 18.75%)
- Vitamin E (3 people, 18.75%)
- Flexeril (3 people, 18.75%)
- Fish Oil (3 people, 18.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (6 people, 37.50%)
- Back Pain (6 people, 37.50%)
- Weight Decreased (5 people, 31.25%)
- Headache (5 people, 31.25%)
- Fatigue (5 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Snoring when taking Fluticasone propionate?
- Check symptoms - is snoring caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSnoring and drugs with ingredients of fluticasone propionate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSnoring and Fluticasone propionate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluticasone propionate has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Fluticasone propionate 14,304 users)
Snoring has been reported by people with narcolepsy, cataplexy, pain, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 2,745 Snoring patients).
Browse all side effects of Fluticasone propionatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with SnoringSnoring
Could your condition cause SnoringSnoring
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I went to a job interview today, and they did a mouth swab drug screen, when they told me I failed I said it was impossible but they insisted I was positive for amphetamines, the only possible thing I could have gotten a reading like that from is my nasal spray which I used just before the drug ...
Has anyone taking insulin (Tresiba) for type II Diabetes experienced any side effects from taking Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray? My physician prescribed this nasal spray due to my chronic dizziness and fluid in my ears.
I have problems with my hearing so one M.D. prescribed Fluticasone Propionate to be used once a day as a nasal spray. Another M.D. recently prescribed Wellbutrin (Bupropion) for S.A.D. and in case I have a slight form of ADD/ADHD. I would like to be more focused especially in the late morning. ...