Fml and Temporomandibular joint syndrome - from FDA reports
Temporomandibular joint syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Fml. We study 177 people who have side effects while taking Fml from FDA. Among them, 1 have Temporomandibular joint syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Temporomandibular joint syndrome and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
177 people reported to have side effects when taking Fml.
Among them, 1 person (0.56%) has Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Temporomandibular joint syndrome when taking Fml *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Temporomandibular joint syndrome when taking Fml *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risedronate Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ibandronate Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Actonel (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 100.00%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dry Eye Syndrome (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Temporomandibular joint syndrome when taking Fml?
- Check symptoms - is temporomandibular joint syndrome caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Fml has active ingredients of fluorometholone. (latest outcomes from Fml 188 users)
Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Temporomandibular joint syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3,468 Temporomandibular joint syndrome patients).
Browse all side effects of Fmla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Temporomandibular joint syndromeTemporomandibular joint syndrome
Could your condition cause Temporomandibular joint syndromeTemporomandibular joint syndrome
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was prescribed Boniva several years ago and stopped after 5 months due to pain in arms, legs ,and abdominal pain. Was diagnosed with TMJ within 18 months of discontinuing the drug. I am beginning to hear reports that temporomandibular osteoarthritis, jaw disc problems, and jaw pain are now ...