Home > Folic acid > Blood creatine kinase low > Folic acid and Blood creatine kinase low
Review: could Folic acid cause Blood creatine kinase low?
We study 84,114 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatine kinase low and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Folic acid and have Blood creatine kinase low >>>
Folic acid (latest outcomes from 84,747 users) has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in therapeutic drug levels.
Blood creatine kinase low
Blood creatine kinase low (latest reports from 314 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, pneumonia, enlarged prostate.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 84,114 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Blood Creatine Kinase Low.
Time on Folic acid when people have Blood creatine kinase low * :
Age of people who have Blood creatine kinase low when taking Folic acid * :
|Blood creatine kinase low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood creatine kinase low when taking Folic acid ** :
How people recovered from Blood creatine kinase low ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Olanzapine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Valdecoxib (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insulin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Creatine Kinase Low while taking Folic Acid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Folic acid and have Blood Creatine Kinase Low
- support group for people who take Folic acid
- support group for people who have Blood Creatine Kinase Low
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- Is finasteride the best medicine for me?
My testosterone level is 0.67 and i have androgenic alopecia pattern on my left side of my head
- Does your menstral cycle change are prolong once u stop talking cellcept been off for 6 to 7 months
I'm 25 yrs of age I live in new Orleans la I've been diagnosed with sle systematic lupus at the age of 20 I've had hair loss gained weight loss weight and hair but my main problem is I just want one kid my Dr took me off the cellcept 6 to 7 months ago an now my menstrual cycle want leave its heavy t ...
- How are you reacting taking budesinide, humira folic acid and evista along with methotrexate
I have just recently started taking budesonide for collagenous colitis. The hives and flushing started after being on this drug for three weeks. I am wondering if it is a drug interaction, since I did not have these symptoms before adding budesonide to my drug regimen.
- Does enalapril cause dry mouth
I am generally healthy and active for an octogenarian, but the dry mouth and swollen ankles do bother me.
- Relief from severe stomach pain and alimta?
Father has just completed second round of maintenance chemo called Alimta. He has already been through aggressive cocktail of Avastin, Carboplatin, and Taclitaxel initially. After that, Avastin as a maintenance chemo every 3 weeks. Radiation was also given specifically to specific spine area. After ...
- What side effects did you encounter being similar to my experience?
I take Methotrexate every Friday. I do exceptionally well on treatments currently. I have had a number of fractures from falls with one being total hip replacement. Fractured 5 ribs. Wrist and arm/shoulder fractures. I have been ill for 47 yrs. with RA, so these injuries have been over a good amo ...
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism.
Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- I have been taking 20 mg of prednisone for 5 days. i just starting coughing up bright red blood. i am 81 years old and have non small cell lung cancer. can this drug cause bleeding?
I have had lung cancer for 6 years. I am on oxygen. My breathing is getting gradually worse: however I just got prescribed 20 prednisone. I took 3 20 mg tablets the first three days, the next two days just one 20 mg a day. Them that night after the 5 days on the 20 mg I starting coughing up brig ...
- I have ra and have been taking methotrexate for 3 years now. i have erectile dysfunction, what do i do?
I tried Viagra and it does not seem to work. I want to treat my RA but what else do I do? My physical activities are limited enough as it is, I just want to be able to participate in sex as a normal person would.
More questions for: Folic acid, Blood creatine kinase low
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Folic acid, Blood creatine kinase low
On eHealthMe, Folic Acid (folic acid) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Folic Acid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Folic Acid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Folic acid, Blood creatine kinase low
Recent Folic acid related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tetrahydrofolate, for a 20-year old man who has Needed To See For Myself
- Comparions of Vicodin, L-methylfolate for a 83-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Apriso for a 30-year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Synthroid, Dilaudid, Depakote, Mirtazapine for a 37-year old woman who has Back Injury
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Methotrexate, Folic Acid, Prednisone, Omeprazole for a 20-year old woman who has Mepriam
- Comparions of Minocycline Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Folic Acid, Prozac, Depakote for a 19-year old girl who has Seizures
- Comparions of Folvite, Fish Oil for a 24-year old woman who has Addison's Disease
- Comparions of Bystolic, Folic Acid, Plaquenil, Methotrexate for a 63-year old woman who has Vasculitis
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Azithromycin, Vivelle-dot, Prometrium for a 39-year old woman who has Infertility Female
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Methotrexate Sodium for a 52-year old man who has Arthritis - Psoriatic
More related comparison studies for: Folic acid, Blood creatine kinase low
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (6 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (18 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- American Mullein
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional