Home > Folic acid > Excessive hunger > Folic acid and Excessive hunger
Review: could Folic acid cause Excessive hunger (Appetite - increased)?
We study 84,114 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Among them, 87 have Excessive hunger. Find out below who they are, when they have Excessive hunger and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Folic acid and have Excessive hunger >>>
Folic acid (latest outcomes from 84,747 users) has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in therapeutic drug levels.
Excessive hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) (latest reports from 59,581 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 84,080 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid. Among them, 87 people (0.10%) have Excessive Hunger.
Time on Folic acid when people have Excessive hunger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Excessive hunger||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Excessive hunger when taking Folic acid * :
|Excessive hunger||0.00%||1.33%||0.00%||9.33%||6.67%||5.33%||44.00%||33.33% |
Severity of Excessive hunger when taking Folic acid ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Excessive hunger||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Excessive hunger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Excessive hunger||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (24 people, 27.59%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (19 people, 21.84%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (18 people, 20.69%)
- Depression (18 people, 20.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (17 people, 19.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (22 people, 25.29%)
- Prednisone (21 people, 24.14%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (20 people, 22.99%)
- Lasix (19 people, 21.84%)
- Klor-con (19 people, 21.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Excessive Hunger while taking Folic Acid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Folic acid and have Excessive Hunger
- support group for people who take Folic acid
- support group for people who have Excessive Hunger
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Folic acid, Excessive hunger
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Folic acid, Excessive hunger
On eHealthMe, Folic Acid (folic acid) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Folic Acid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Folic Acid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Folic acid, Excessive hunger
Recent Folic acid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Folic acid, Excessive hunger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis