Home > Folic acid > Loose stools > Folic acid and Loose stools
Review: could Folic acid cause Loose stools?
We study 84,080 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Loose stools. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose stools and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Folic acid and have Loose stools >>>
Folic acid (latest outcomes from 84,747 users) has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in therapeutic drug levels.
Loose stools (latest reports from 9,294 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 84,080 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid. Among them, 37 people (0.04%) have Loose Stools.
Time on Folic acid when people have Loose stools * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loose stools||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loose stools when taking Folic acid * :
|Loose stools||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||13.89%||5.56%||69.44% |
Severity of Loose stools when taking Folic acid ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose stools||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loose stools ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 13.51%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 8.11%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (2 people, 5.41%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 5.41%)
- Essential hypertension (2 people, 5.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (9 people, 24.32%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 16.22%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 16.22%)
- Prednisone (6 people, 16.22%)
- Arava (5 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loose Stools while taking Folic Acid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Folic acid and have Loose Stools
- support group for people who take Folic acid
- support group for people who have Loose Stools
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Folic acid, Loose stools
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Folic acid, Loose stools
On eHealthMe, Folic Acid (folic acid) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Folic Acid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Folic Acid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Niaspan, Coreg Cr, Micardis, Amlodipine Besylate, Furosemide, Sulfasalazine, Acyclovir, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Piroxicam, Folic Acid, Aspirin, Vivelle-dot, Estring, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Calcium, Fish Oil for a patient with Lipids Abnormal, Essential Hypertension, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Herpes Simplex, Menopausal Symptoms, Osteopenia, Routine Health Maintenance, Inflammation. The patient has Malaise, Loose Stools, Swollen Tongue
More related studies for: Folic acid, Loose stools
Recent Folic acid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Folic acid, Loose stools
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wet Lungs Newborns
- Wet Lungs Newborns
- Weight Loss Intentional
- Eyelid Ptosis