Review: could Folic acid cause Stools - pale or clay colored?
Summary: there is no Stools - pale or clay colored reported by people who take Folic acid yet.
We study 84,144 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Stools - pale or clay colored and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Folic acid and have Stools - pale or clay colored >>>
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 84,811 Folic acid users)
Stools - pale or clay colored
Stools - pale or clay colored has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia. (latest reports from 65 Stools - pale or clay colored patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored while taking Folic Acid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Folic acid
- support group for people who have Stools - pale or clay colored
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Omeprazole, Prednisone, Folic Acid, Enbrel, Methotrexate for a 56-year old woman with Depression, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Lumigan, Doxazosin Mesylate, Ramipril, Diazepam, Prednisolone, Paracetamol, Tramadol, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 66-year old man with Pressure Sore, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lung Surgery. The patient has Oral Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Otrexup, Prednisone, Enbrel for a 58-year old man with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hypertension, Skin Cancer - Basal Cell, Hot Flashes, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Corgard, Folic Acid, Zoloft, Wellbutrin for a 45-year old woman with Migraine, Hair Growth Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Paracetamol, Naproxen, Tramadol, Methotrexate, Enbrel for a 47-year old man with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Premature Ejaculation
Recent Folic acid related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.