Home > Folic acid > Systemic lupus erythematosus > Folic acid and Systemic lupus erythematosus
Review: could Folic acid cause Systemic lupus erythematosus?
We study 84,114 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Among them, 298 have Systemic lupus erythematosus. Find out below who they are, when they have Systemic lupus erythematosus and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Folic acid and have Systemic lupus erythematosus >>>
Folic acid (latest outcomes from 84,747 users) has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in therapeutic drug levels.
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) (latest reports from 41,819 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 84,114 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid. Among them, 298 people (0.35%) have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Time on Folic acid when people have Systemic lupus erythematosus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||84.62%||0.00%||0.00%||15.38%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Folic acid * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||0.42%||0.00%||5.88%||5.04%||10.92%||28.57%||21.85%||27.31% |
Severity of Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Folic acid ** :
How people recovered from Systemic lupus erythematosus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (94 people, 31.54%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (37 people, 12.42%)
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 6.38%)
- Hepatitis c (17 people, 5.70%)
- Pain (12 people, 4.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (142 people, 47.65%)
- Prednisone (101 people, 33.89%)
- Remicade (95 people, 31.88%)
- Omeprazole (40 people, 13.42%)
- Plaquenil (38 people, 12.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus while taking Folic Acid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Folic acid and have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- support group for people who take Folic acid
- support group for people who have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- Is finasteride the best medicine for me?
My testosterone level is 0.67 and i have androgenic alopecia pattern on my left side of my head
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
More questions for: Folic acid, Systemic lupus erythematosus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lupus induced by amoxicillin
Was given Amoxicillin for Strep Throat and on day 10 I noticed a rash starting on my torso and began to feel ill, as if I had the flu. Went to emerg and got sent home with Benadryl. Woke up the next morning to the rash getting worse and an overall feeling of fatigue. Went to emerg again and this ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Folic acid, Systemic lupus erythematosus
On eHealthMe, Folic Acid (folic acid) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Folic Acid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Folic Acid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Folic acid, Systemic lupus erythematosus
Recent Folic acid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Folic acid, Systemic lupus erythematosus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (52 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (52 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Abnormal Orgasm Female
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg