Home > Folic acid > Uti > Folic acid and Uti
Review: could Folic acid cause Uti (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 84,114 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,850 have Uti. Find out below who they are, when they have Uti and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Folic acid and have Uti >>>
Folic acid (latest outcomes from 84,747 users) has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in therapeutic drug levels.
Uti (urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 449,890 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 84,080 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid. Among them, 1,850 people (2.20%) have Uti.
Time on Folic acid when people have Uti * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Uti when taking Folic acid * :
Severity of Uti when taking Folic acid ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Uti ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (673 people, 36.38%)
- Hypertension (203 people, 10.97%)
- Pain (177 people, 9.57%)
- Osteoporosis (162 people, 8.76%)
- Urinary tract infection (110 people, 5.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (694 people, 37.51%)
- Prednisone (436 people, 23.57%)
- Humira (406 people, 21.95%)
- Aspirin (388 people, 20.97%)
- Omeprazole (259 people, 14.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uti while taking Folic Acid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Folic acid and have Uti
- support group for people who take Folic acid
- support group for people who have Uti
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- Warfarin and urinary infections
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Is finasteride the best medicine for me?
My testosterone level is 0.67 and i have androgenic alopecia pattern on my left side of my head
More questions for: Folic acid, Uti
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Folic acid, Uti
On eHealthMe, Folic Acid (folic acid) is often used for therapeutic drug levels. Find out below the conditions Folic Acid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Folic Acid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Methylin, Focalin Xr, B-12, Flaxseed Oil, 5-hydroxytryptophan, Folic Acid, Cephalexin for a patient with Add, Vitamin B12, Vegetarianism, Folic Acid (folate), Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Urinary Anastomotic Leak, Urinary Tract Infection
More related studies for: Folic acid, Uti
Recent Folic acid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Folic acid, Uti
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor
- Gan Jiang
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia