Folic acid and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Folic acid, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Folic acid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 103,933 people who have side effects when taking Folic acid from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
103,933 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid.
Among them, 4,618 people (4.44%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Folic acid when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 11.59 %
- 1 - 6 months: 31.88 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.14 %
- 1 - 2 years: 28.99 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.8 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.7 %
- 10+ years: 2.9 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Folic acid *:
- female: 71.99 %
- male: 28.01 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Folic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.38 %
- 10-19: 1.46 %
- 20-29: 4.94 %
- 30-39: 7.3 %
- 40-49: 17.49 %
- 50-59: 26.66 %
- 60+: 41.69 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (446 people, 9.66%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (311 people, 6.73%)
- Osteoporosis (304 people, 6.58%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (207 people, 4.48%)
- Stress And Anxiety (194 people, 4.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (1,790 people, 38.76%)
- Humira (1,170 people, 25.34%)
- Prednisone (1,045 people, 22.63%)
- Aspirin (729 people, 15.79%)
- Zometa (613 people, 13.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,056 people, 22.87%)
- Joint Pain (944 people, 20.44%)
- Fatigue (864 people, 18.71%)
- Weakness (816 people, 17.67%)
- Nausea (741 people, 16.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Folic acid?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Folic acid 105,564 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).