Review: could Forteo cause Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?
Summary: Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found among people who take Forteo, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 56,575 people who have side effects while taking Forteo from FDA and social media. Among them, 318 have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Forteo and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased >>>
Forteo has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Forteo 56,679 users)
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased 18,820 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 56,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Forteo. Among them, 318 people (0.56%) have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased.
Time on Forteo when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||19.19%||26.26%||31.31%||21.21%||2.02%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.77%||3.34%||32.90%||62.98% |
Severity of Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo ** :
How people recovered from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (318 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (13 people, 4.09%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 2.83%)
- Gastritis (8 people, 2.52%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (8 people, 2.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (95 people, 29.87%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (81 people, 25.47%)
- Nexium (67 people, 21.07%)
- Celebrex (49 people, 15.41%)
- Lovaza (40 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased while taking Forteo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Forteo and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- support group for people who take Forteo
- support group for people who have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dermatomyositis caused by forteo
I am still suffering from Dermatomyositis after 1 1/2 years. My doctor said Forteo caused my illness. i am looking for other people who developed symptom of Dermatomyositis. they are joint & muscle pain, hair loss, loss of weight, muscle deterioration, loss of appetite, unable to take care of yourself. I am trying to open a class action law suit but cant do it alone. if you have Dermatomyositis after using Forteo please reach out to me and make Lilly Pharmacy pay for their drug reaction ..
- Does anybody have morning oral bleeds while on forteo?
I have morning bleeds which are intermittent. I have been on Nexium for heartburn and after I started forteo the bleeds got very heavy and the time between bleeds shorter.Can somebody shed some light on this? I had endoscopy and bronchoscopy with no lead to where it is coming from I am stopping forteo from today to wait and watch.
- Is there a link between the drug forteo and pancreatic cancer?
My inquiry is in regard to my mother, who is now deceased, and use of Forteo for 15 -18 months. She also had Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjogrens Syndrome. 18 days after diagnosis she passed away.
- Does forteo make fibromyalgia worse
Flu like symptoms and feeling feverish with no increase in temperature or pulse
- Does forteo cause tooth fractures?
Is tooth fracture a side effect of taking Forteo? I have never had a problem until my last six month dental checkup and was told I had two tooth fractures that will require crowns.Have been on Forteo 22 months.
More questions for: Forteo, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
More reviews for: Forteo, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I recently stopped taking my daily Forteo daily injection 4 days ago after being on it for 2 years. Recently I started experiencing memory loss for activities that had occurred in the last 24-48 hours. I realized this after reading detailed emails that I sent, which I don't recall writing. I have co ...
- On Forteo for one year. Dexa showed loss of 6.5% on left hip and loss of 3.5%in spine. Biggest decrease since taking fosamax/Boniva in the past and since a 2 year break from all prescription bone drugs. Reason? Take calc and d3, excercise/weights, etc. daily.
- For the first three months of beginning my two year use of daily, injectable, Forteo, three years ago, I experience joint pain. After those three months the pain subsided, however I began to experience hand discomfort noticeable when holding books, opening jars, using weights, etc.
One year ago, h ...
- Double vision (vertical) intermittently, especially early in the day after using Forteo at night. Started at 2.5 months on the medication. No health problems at all - normal B/P, pulse, etc. when checked in E/R. Diplopia lasts less than 1 minute upon occurrence.
- I did not have Kidney failure before beginning Forteo, but did after 7 months. Five 1/2 months on Forteo I hurt very bad all over, last 2 months I carried a bag as I felt like throwing up all the time so went off on my own. I began to get weak, passed out 3 times, checking my blood, etc. found Ki ...
More related studies for: Forteo, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.