Home > Forteo > Blood alkaline phosphatase increased > Forteo and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Review: could Forteo cause Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?
Summary: Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found among people who take Forteo, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 56,574 people who have side effects while taking Forteo from FDA and social media. Among them, 318 have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Forteo and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased >>>
Forteo (latest outcomes from 56,677 users) has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased (latest reports from 114,717 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 14, 2014: 56,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Forteo. Among them, 318 people (0.56%) have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased.
Time on Forteo when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||19.19%||26.26%||31.31%||21.21%||2.02%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.77%||3.34%||32.90%||62.98% |
Severity of Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo ** :
How people recovered from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (318 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure (84 people, 26.42%)
- Pain (13 people, 4.09%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 2.83%)
- Gastritis (8 people, 2.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (95 people, 29.87%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (81 people, 25.47%)
- Nexium (67 people, 21.07%)
- Celebrex (49 people, 15.41%)
- Lovaza (40 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased while taking Forteo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Forteo and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- support group for people who take Forteo
- support group for people who have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dermatomyositis caused by forteo
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Dermatomyositis, and takes Forteo)
I am still suffering from Dermatomyositis after 1 1/2 years. My doctor said Forteo caused my illness. i am looking for other people who developed symptom of Dermatomyositis. they are joint & muscle pain, hair loss, loss of weight, muscle deterioration, loss of appetite, unable to take care of yourse ...
- Does anybody have morning oral bleeds while on forteo?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Bleeding Esophageal Varices, and takes Nexium, Forteo)
I have morning bleeds which are intermittent. I have been on Nexium for heartburn and after I started forteo the bleeds got very heavy and the time between bleeds shorter.Can somebody shed some light on this? I had endoscopy and bronchoscopy with no lead to where it is coming from I am stopping fort ...
- Is there a link between the drug forteo and pancreatic cancer?
(Asked by a 86 year old woman who has 4th Stage Pancreatic Cancer Metasticized Spread All Over Body, and takes Forteo)
My inquiry is in regard to my mother, who is now deceased, and use of Forteo for 15 -18 months. She also had Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjogrens Syndrome. 18 days after diagnosis she passed away.
- Does forteo make fibromyalgia worse
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Forteo)
Flu like symptoms and feeling feverish with no increase in temperature or pulse
- Does forteo cause tooth fractures?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Tooth Fractures, and takes Forteo)
Is tooth fracture a side effect of taking Forteo? I have never had a problem until my last six month dental checkup and was told I had two tooth fractures that will require crowns.Have been on Forteo 22 months.
More questions for: Forteo, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
More reviews for: Forteo, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- A study of side effects of Forteo for a patient with Osteoporosis And Aging. The patient has Weight Loss
Comments: Also dealing with fractures, bascil cell carcinoma tumors and severe acid reflux and stomach infection with 3 ulcers and hiatel hernia
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Biotin, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Fentanyl-12, Forteo, Cytomel, Topamax, Wellbutrin Sr, Lexapro for a patient with Chronic Pain, Hair Loss In Women, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pain, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Sinusitis Acute
Comments: Wondering if sinusitis is a side effect of methotrexate?
- A study of side effects of Forteo for a patient with Osteoporosis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I have been diagnosed with gastroparesis and I have been taking Forteo. Is there any connection
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Doxycycline Hyclate, Forteo for a patient with Osteoporosis, Rosacea. The patient has Sudden Memory Loss
Comments: I recently stopped taking my daily Forteo daily injection 4 days ago after being on it for 2 years. Recently I started experiencing memory loss for activities that had occurred in the last 24-48 hours. I realized this after reading detailed emails that I sent, which I don't recall writing. I have co ...
- A study of side effects of Forteo for a patient with Osteoporosis. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
Comments: Dry eyes condition started after approximately 10 months on Forteo. Not sure if it's related.
More related studies for: Forteo, Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.