Forteo and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased - from FDA reports
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found among people who take Forteo, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Nexium, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased with Forteo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 108,133 people who have side effects when taking Forteo from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
108,133 people reported to have side effects when taking Forteo.
Among them, 597 people (0.55%) have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Forteo when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased *:
- < 1 month: 15.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 24.63 %
- 6 - 12 months: 35.07 %
- 1 - 2 years: 22.39 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.24 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo *:
- female: 92.5 %
- male: 7.5 %
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.74 %
- 40-49: 3.72 %
- 50-59: 17.62 %
- 60+: 77.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (10 people, 1.68%)
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 1.17%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 1.01%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 1.01%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (5 people, 0.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (33 people, 5.53%)
- Synthroid (24 people, 4.02%)
- Lipitor (23 people, 3.85%)
- Calcium (23 people, 3.85%)
- Aspirin (22 people, 3.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Calcium Increased (61 people, 10.22%)
- Pain In Extremity (48 people, 8.04%)
- Weakness (46 people, 7.71%)
- Joint Pain (46 people, 7.71%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (46 people, 7.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Forteo?
- Check symptoms - is blood alkaline phosphatase increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood alkaline phosphatase increased and drugs with ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood alkaline phosphatase increased and Forteo from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Forteo has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Forteo 108,454 users)
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,039 Blood alkaline phosphatase increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Forteoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood alkaline phosphatase increasedBlood alkaline phosphatase increased
Could your condition cause Blood alkaline phosphatase increasedBlood alkaline phosphatase increased
- Pain and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- High blood pressure and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- High blood cholesterol and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
I have been on Teriparatide for 6 weeks, I started taking it 3 months ago during that, I am experiencing flashes on my right eye but now it's gone but it became worse because now I am having flutter vision on both eyes that will last for minutes it is like I see a glass blocking my vision with ...
User reviews to the study
Help! I just finished my 3rd pen of forteo and I am seeing hair thinning. What experiences have group members had as to the degree of thinning (was it gradual or sudden?) Does it slack off after a period of time? Does hair regrow after stopping the forteo? Was the hair loss localized or all ...