Home > Forteo > Pain in jaw > Forteo and Pain in jaw
Review: could Forteo cause Pain in jaw?
We study 56,574 people who have side effects while taking Forteo from FDA and social media. Among them, 183 have Pain in jaw. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain in jaw and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Forteo and have Pain in jaw >>>
Forteo (latest outcomes from 56,676 users) has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw (latest reports from 144,119 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 56,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Forteo. Among them, 183 people (0.32%) have Pain In Jaw.
Time on Forteo when people have Pain in jaw * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain in jaw||52.63%||18.42%||13.16%||13.16%||0.00%||2.63%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain in jaw when taking Forteo * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.79%||25.59%||73.62% |
Severity of Pain in jaw when taking Forteo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain in jaw ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (183 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (28 people, 15.30%)
- Pain (22 people, 12.02%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (22 people, 12.02%)
- Osteopenia (13 people, 7.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (72 people, 39.34%)
- Nexium (62 people, 33.88%)
- Vitamin d (61 people, 33.33%)
- Evista (51 people, 27.87%)
- Lasix (43 people, 23.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain In Jaw while taking Forteo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Forteo and have Pain In Jaw
- support group for people who take Forteo
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
More reviews for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
On eHealthMe, Forteo (teriparatide recombinant human) is often used for osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions Forteo is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Forteo used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
Recent Forteo related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide