Home > Forteo > Pain in jaw > Forteo and Pain in jaw
Review: could Forteo cause Pain in jaw?
Summary: Pain in jaw is found among people who take Forteo, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prednisone, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 56,575 people who have side effects while taking Forteo from FDA and social media. Among them, 183 have Pain in jaw. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain in jaw and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Forteo and have Pain in jaw >>>
Forteo (latest outcomes from 56,677 users) has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw (latest reports from 13,084 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 29, 2014: 56,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Forteo. Among them, 183 people (0.32%) have Pain In Jaw.
Time on Forteo when people have Pain in jaw * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain in jaw||52.63%||18.42%||13.16%||13.16%||0.00%||2.63%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain in jaw when taking Forteo * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.79%||25.59%||73.62% |
Severity of Pain in jaw when taking Forteo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain in jaw ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (183 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (28 people, 15.30%)
- Pain (22 people, 12.02%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (22 people, 12.02%)
- Osteopenia (13 people, 7.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (72 people, 39.34%)
- Nexium (62 people, 33.88%)
- Vitamin d (61 people, 33.33%)
- Evista (51 people, 27.87%)
- Lasix (43 people, 23.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain In Jaw while taking Forteo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Forteo and have Pain In Jaw
- support group for people who take Forteo
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dermatomyositis caused by forteo
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Dermatomyositis, and takes Forteo)
I am still suffering from Dermatomyositis after 1 1/2 years. My doctor said Forteo caused my illness. i am looking for other people who developed symptom of Dermatomyositis. they are joint & muscle pain, hair loss, loss of weight, muscle deterioration, loss of appetite, unable to take care of yourse ...
- Does anybody have morning oral bleeds while on forteo?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Bleeding Esophageal Varices, and takes Nexium, Forteo)
I have morning bleeds which are intermittent. I have been on Nexium for heartburn and after I started forteo the bleeds got very heavy and the time between bleeds shorter.Can somebody shed some light on this? I had endoscopy and bronchoscopy with no lead to where it is coming from I am stopping fort ...
- Is there a link between the drug forteo and pancreatic cancer?
(Asked by a 86 year old woman who has 4th Stage Pancreatic Cancer Metasticized Spread All Over Body, and takes Forteo)
My inquiry is in regard to my mother, who is now deceased, and use of Forteo for 15 -18 months. She also had Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjogrens Syndrome. 18 days after diagnosis she passed away.
- Does forteo make fibromyalgia worse
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Forteo)
Flu like symptoms and feeling feverish with no increase in temperature or pulse
- Myself and my two children started with a cold and in a matter of a day or two we all have pink goopy eyes cough and severe jaw pain what could this be???
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Pink Eye, Cough, Pain In Jaw)
my children ages 2 and 4 caught the cold first but within two day the entire household had pink eye cough and jaw pain
More questions for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Jaw pain and naproxen
(Posted by a 51 year old woman who has Pain In Jaw, and takes Naproxen)
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 mg twice a day (cut in half) caused breathing problems. Now dose reduced to 125mg 2xdaily still causing intense jaw pain
More reviews for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 250/50, Azithromycin for a patient with Viral Pneumonia. The patient has Pain In Jaw
Comments: I was recently diagnosed with pneumonia. Ive been sick for over a week but receiving treatment for 2 days. For a day and a half my right bottom jaw is sore to the touch. Like someone punched me. Mostly when I touch it but a little when I move it around.
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Neck Pain, Pain, Pain In Jaw, Joint Stiffness
Comments: I have been having pain in left shoulder, left eye, left arm, left side of neck, down into left fingers and headaches. also iritis in the left eye. Have been having this for 2 years now. Have had an EMG and after seeing different doctors I am now seeing a neurologist who is helping me with it. I ha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin C, Omeprazole, Multivitamin, Clonazepam for a patient with Health, Gerd, Panic Attacks. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Aches And Pains In Bones, Tiredness, Head Discomfort, Pain In Jaw, Nausea
Comments: After tapering off the clonazepam I started to feel this way 2 days later. I also had mild sleep interruption and dripping in my throat. I am currently back on the clonazepam to taper off more. Symptoms are worsening.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Doxycycline Hyclate, Forteo for a patient with Osteoporosis, Rosacea. The patient has Sudden Memory Loss
Comments: I recently stopped taking my daily Forteo daily injection 4 days ago after being on it for 2 years. Recently I started experiencing memory loss for activities that had occurred in the last 24-48 hours. I realized this after reading detailed emails that I sent, which I don't recall writing. I have co ...
- A study of side effects of Arthrotec for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Pain In Jaw
Comments: I also have a blocked artery in the same thigh but that only hurts when I walk any distance. I also have high blood pressure for which I take a diuretic & high cholesterol for which I take pravacol. I am also taking over the counter medication for arthritis
More related studies for: Forteo, Pain in jaw
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Menstrual Cramps
- Cataflam and Duragesic-100
- Adderall 20
- Propranolol Hydrochloride
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been ... (6 hours ago)
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, ... (10 hours ago)
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (3 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celexa, Klonopin, Adderall 20, Accutane for a 19-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder Nec, ADD, Acne (31 minutes ago)
- Klonopin, Skelaxin, Prednisone, Adderall 20, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Mestinon for a 62-year old man who has Myalgia, Myasthenia Gravis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia (1 hour ago)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 18-year old boy who has N-A-G (1 hour ago)