Fragmin and Floppy - from FDA reports
Floppy is found among people who take Fragmin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Advair Diskus 100/50, and have Embolism. This review analyzes which people have Floppy with Fragmin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,897 people who have side effects when taking Fragmin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
6,897 people reported to have side effects when taking Fragmin.
Among them, 8 people (0.12%) have Floppy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fragmin when people have Floppy *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Floppy when taking Fragmin *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Floppy when taking Fragmin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 37.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 12.50%)
- Gallbladder Removal (1 person, 12.50%)
- Embolism (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diflucan (2 people, 25.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 25.00%)
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride (2 people, 25.00%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Speech Impairment (adult) (3 people, 37.50%)
- Rhabdomyolysis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dyskinesia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Floppy when taking Fragmin?
- Check symptoms - is floppy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFloppy and drugs with ingredients of dalteparin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFloppy and Fragmin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fragmin has active ingredients of dalteparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Fragmin 6,986 users)
Floppy has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 9,063 Floppy patients).
Browse all side effects of Fragmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FloppyFloppy
Could your condition cause FloppyFloppy
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello, I'm interested from hearing from anyone about their experience with decreased muscle tone while using Topamax. I am most curious if anyone has experienced decreased muscle tone during Topamax use and had some recovery of muscle tone after stopping the medication?
User reviews to the study
I have been self administering daily 18000 iu Fragmin injections for 5 months now due to a blood clot in my lower aorta during chemotherapy. I completed chemo 3 months ago which was followed by surgery 2 months ago to remove cancerous tumours in my right groin. A few days after surgery I began ...