Review: could Fragmin cause Nausea?
Summary: Nausea is found among people who take Fragmin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 4,870 people who have side effects while taking Fragmin from FDA and social media. Among them, 212 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Fragmin and have Nausea >>>
Fragmin has active ingredients of dalteparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from 4,909 Fragmin users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,783 Nausea patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 4,869 people reported to have side effects when taking Fragmin. Among them, 212 people (4.35%) have Nausea.
Time on Fragmin when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Fragmin * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Fragmin * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Fragmin ** :
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (20 people, 9.43%)
- Prophylaxis (18 people, 8.49%)
- Hypertension (18 people, 8.49%)
- Neuroendocrine tumour (17 people, 8.02%)
- Nausea (13 people, 6.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (52 people, 24.53%)
- Lasix (40 people, 18.87%)
- Acetaminophen (32 people, 15.09%)
- Omeprazole (29 people, 13.68%)
- Xanax (26 people, 12.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Fragmin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Fragmin and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Fragmin
- support group for people who have Nausea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Trileptal for a 38-year old woman with Bipolar Mania. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Enbrel for a 51-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate for a 38-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Xanax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Hot Flashes, Nausea
Recent Fragmin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin D, CoQ10, Curcumin, Fragmin, Letrozole for a 67-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Aspirin, Fragmin for a 72-year old woman who has Blood Clot In The Legs
- Comparions of Lovenox (preservative Free) (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 30MG/0.3ML (100MG/ML), Fragmin (Eisai Medcl Res) - 2,500IU/0.2ML (12,500IU/ML) for a 56-year old woman who has Knee Replacement - Total
- Comparions of Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 2.5MG, Fragmin (Eisai Medcl Res) - 18,000IU/0.72ML (25,000IU/ML) for a 67-year old woman who has Blood Clots
- Comparions of Fragmin, Heparin Sodium (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 5,000 UNITS/ML for a 70-year old man who has DVT
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.