Home > Frova > Addiction - drug > Frova and Addiction - drug
Review: could Frova cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
We study 592 people who have side effects while taking Frova from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Frova and have Addiction - drug >>>
Frova (latest outcomes from 694 users) has active ingredients of frovatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine.
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug (latest reports from 79,656 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 592 people reported to have side effects when taking Frova. Among them, 3 people (0.51%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Frova when people have Addiction - drug * :
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Frova * :
|Addiction - drug||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Frova * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 66.67%)
- Stress (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Topamax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Permax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oxycontin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Frova?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Frova and have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who take Frova
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
More questions for: Frova, Addiction - drug
More reviews for: Frova, Addiction - drug
On eHealthMe, Frova (frovatriptan succinate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Frova is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Frova used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Frova, Addiction - drug
Recent Frova related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Frova, Addiction - drug
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased