Review: could Frova cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Addiction - drug is reported only by a few people who take Frova.
We study 592 people who have side effects while taking Frova from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Frova and have Addiction - drug >>>
Frova has active ingredients of frovatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Frova 695 users)
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.(latest reports from Addiction - drug 19,939 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 592 people reported to have side effects when taking Frova. Among them, 3 people (0.51%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Frova when people have Addiction - drug * :
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Frova * :
|Addiction - drug||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Frova * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 66.67%)
- Stress (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Topamax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Permax (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oxycontin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Frova?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Frova and have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who take Frova
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the reaction to vivitrol and ritalin?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Drug Addiction, and takes Seroquel, Vivitrol, Ritalin)
25 year old client in early recovery from opioid dependence takes ritalin and seroquel and wants to add vivitrol. What are the risks and side effects?
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal (3 answers)
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from 16 mg a day to about 4mg. I would like to get off them completely and was wandering if anyone knew if the nortriptyline would help with the withdrawals or make them worse.
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Agitation, Drug Addiction, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Mood Swings, Hyperactivity And And Learning Disorder Reading Spelling, Severe Depression, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride , Trazodone Hydrochloride, Neurontin, Suboxone)
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
More questions for: Frova, Addiction - drug
More reviews for: Frova, Addiction - drug
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Low Back Pain. The patient has Drug Addiction
Comments: I HAVE BEEN ON NORCO 10/325 FOR OVER 5YRS TAKIN BETWEEN 20/25 PERDAY .....NOW TODAY AS I WRITE..MY EYES HAVE FINALLY OPENED TO SEE MY LIFE AND WHAT I WAS MISSING.....NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DO IT COLD TURKEY BUT I DID...YEA NOW THE DEVIL IS FINALLY OFF MY BACK..AND I HAVE CONTROL..
- A study of side effects of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain. The patient has Drug Addiction
Comments: Started taking 2 tramadol every 4 hours about 7 years ago, he can now take 6-8 tramadol at one time 2 or 3 times a day. He complains of more pains and aches to get more pain medications. His memory has become terrible. His ability to care about things that use to be very important to him seems to ha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zonegran, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Frova, Treximet, Gabapentin for a patient with Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Appetite Increased, Weight Increased
Comments: prescribed the Zonegran for sensory loss/tingling/numbness in my right hand & forearm - now have numbness & tingling feeling in my face - have been taking this medication for a month. I was taking Gabapentin for 2 years prior - had severely increased appetite and moderate to severe weight weight ga ...
- A study of side effects of Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Hair Loss, Double Vision (double vision), Social Avoidant Behaviour (avoiding social connection a personality disorder), Thinking Slowed, Sleeping Difficulty (difficult sleeping), Chest Pain, Depression, Negative Thoughts, Self Esteem Decreased (self worth reduced), Obsessive Thoughts (intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry), Headaches (pain in head), Drug Abuse
Comments: hair loss, impaired vision, social withdraw, slow thinking, difficult to think, chest pain, depression, loss of appetite, low motivation, forgetfulness, procrastination, insecurity, negative thoughts, low self worth, self doubt, indecisiveness, addiction (1 dose causes erg for more does, upon more, ...
More related studies for: Frova, Addiction - drug
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.