Frova and Opiates positive - from FDA reports
Opiates positive is reported only by a few people who take Frova. We study 945 people who have side effects while taking Frova from FDA. Among them, 1 have Opiates positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Opiates positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
945 people reported to have side effects when taking Frova.
Among them, 1 person (0.11%) has Opiates positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Frova when people have Opiates positive *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Opiates positive when taking Frova *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Opiates positive when taking Frova *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Celexa (1 person, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tongue Biting (1 person, 100.00%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Idiosyncratic Drug Reaction (1 person, 100.00%)
- Heart Rate Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Opiates positive when taking Frova?
- Check symptoms - is opiates positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOpiates positive and drugs with ingredients of frovatriptan succinate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOpiates positive and Frova from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Frova has active ingredients of frovatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Frova 1,096 users)
Opiates positive has been reported by people with pain, back pain, depression, stress and anxiety, headache (latest reports from 249 Opiates positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Frovaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Opiates positiveOpiates positive
Could your condition cause Opiates positiveOpiates positive
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
hello I am a Marine corps Vet. I have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, i was taking Metformin but have severe allergic reaction to it so I stopped. I did a hair follicle test for my job on 7/20, on 7/25 they said i was positive for opiates, I had a re confirmation done and again it came ...