Home > Furosemide > Dizziness > Furosemide and Dizziness
Review: could Furosemide cause Dizziness?
We study 79,989 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,236 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Furosemide and have Dizziness >>>
Furosemide (latest outcomes from 80,835 users) has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 79,989 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide. Among them, 3,236 people (4.05%) have Dizziness.
Time on Furosemide when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Furosemide * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Furosemide * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Furosemide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (514 people, 15.88%)
- Atrial fibrillation (246 people, 7.60%)
- Cardiac disorder (185 people, 5.72%)
- Pain (182 people, 5.62%)
- Depression (173 people, 5.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,117 people, 34.52%)
- Digoxin (868 people, 26.82%)
- Lisinopril (720 people, 22.25%)
- Potassium chloride (575 people, 17.77%)
- Coumadin (482 people, 14.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Furosemide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Furosemide and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Furosemide
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
More questions for: Furosemide, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Furosemide, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, Furosemide (furosemide) is often used for fluid retention. Find out below the conditions Furosemide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Furosemide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Lunesta, Zantac 150, Albuterol, Duragesic-25, Symbicort, Cozaar, Zofran, Lortab, Lyrica, Synthroid, Klonopin, Lasix, Tegretol, Nexium, Aricept, Requip, Phenergan for a patient with Depression, Insomnia, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Pain, Hypertension, Nausea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Edema, Facial Pain, Dementia. The patient has Dizziness, Vomiting, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Doxazosin Mesylate, Furosemide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Sweating Increased, Lightheadedness, Laceration
More related studies for: Furosemide, Dizziness
Recent Furosemide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Furosemide, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Pancreas Infection