Review: could Furosemide cause Headache - migraine with aura (Migraine with aura)?
Summary: Headache - migraine with aura is reported only by a few people who take Furosemide.
We study 80,010 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Headache - migraine with aura. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache - migraine with aura and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Furosemide and have Headache - migraine with aura >>>
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 80,862 Furosemide users)
Headache - migraine with aura
Headache - migraine with aura (silent migraine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, migraine. (latest reports from 2,234 Headache - migraine with aura patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 80,008 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Headache - Migraine With Aura.
Time on Furosemide when people have Headache - migraine with aura * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide * :
|Headache - migraine with aura||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide * :
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Headache - migraine with aura ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allergic rhinitis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gleevec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sumatriptan succinate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lanoxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Timoptic (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache - Migraine With Aura while taking Furosemide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Furosemide and have Headache - Migraine With Aura
- support group for people who take Furosemide
- support group for people who have Headache - Migraine With Aura
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Furosemide, Prednisone, Neoral for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Thyroxine Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Duretic, Anti Rejection, Suppress Immune System.
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Neck Pain, Back Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Rash Generalised, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Short-term Memory Loss, Tendon Pain, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Neuropathy, Arterial Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Chf, High Blood Pressure, Hbp. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Weight Fluctuation
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Magnesium Chloride, Spironolactone for a 47-year old woman with Pain, Potassium - Low, Edema, Low Blood Magnesium. The patient has Abnormal Weight Gain, Depression Postmenopausal, Eczema Nummular, Edema
Recent Furosemide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Furosemide, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Potassium, Lasix, Coumadin for a 80-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Atenolol, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.