Review: could Furosemide cause Headache - migraine with aura (Migraine with aura)?
Summary: Headache - migraine with aura is reported only by a few people who take Furosemide.
We study 80,007 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Headache - migraine with aura. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache - migraine with aura and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Furosemide and have Headache - migraine with aura >>>
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 80,856 Furosemide users)
Headache - migraine with aura
Headache - migraine with aura (silent migraine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, migraine. (latest reports from 2,211 Headache - migraine with aura patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 80,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Headache - Migraine With Aura.
Time on Furosemide when people have Headache - migraine with aura * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide * :
|Headache - migraine with aura||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide * :
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Headache - migraine with aura ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allergic rhinitis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gleevec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sumatriptan succinate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lanoxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Timoptic (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache - Migraine With Aura while taking Furosemide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Furosemide and have Headache - Migraine With Aura
- support group for people who take Furosemide
- support group for people who have Headache - migraine with aura
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 73-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Severe Itching Under Skin In Lower Legs, Back, Arms And Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Furosemide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lasix, Torsemide for a 74-year old man who has Fluid Retention
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.