Home > Furosemide > Headache - migraine with aura > Furosemide and Headache - migraine with aura
Review: could Furosemide cause Headache - migraine with aura (Migraine with aura)?
We study 79,989 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Headache - migraine with aura. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache - migraine with aura and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Furosemide and have Headache - migraine with aura >>>
Furosemide (latest outcomes from 80,835 users) has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention.
Headache - migraine with aura
Headache - migraine with aura (silent migraine) (latest reports from 6,376 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, migraine.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 79,989 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Headache - Migraine With Aura.
Time on Furosemide when people have Headache - migraine with aura * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide * :
|Headache - migraine with aura||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide * :
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Headache - migraine with aura when taking Furosemide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Headache - migraine with aura ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Headache - migraine with aura||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allergic rhinitis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gleevec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sumatriptan succinate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lanoxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Timoptic (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache - Migraine With Aura while taking Furosemide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Furosemide and have Headache - Migraine With Aura
- support group for people who take Furosemide
- support group for people who have Headache - Migraine With Aura
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Lasix with low blood pressure
Hello My Medical Family,
My mom has been in ICU for over a month now. She has been on lasix for over 6 years now and for two nights the hospital has not given her lasix. I can see her legs and arms puffy filled with liquids and it makes me so sad to see moms in this pain. Dr kept telling us that he ...
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Does topamax effect sexual desire and cause weight gain
I have taken topamax for 10 years and have been gaining weight steadily every year. My doctor says the medication is not the reason because Topamax causes people to loose weight. I have also voiced my concerns to him that since I started taking this medication I have no desire for sex. He says th ...
More questions for: Furosemide, Headache - migraine with aura
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Furosemide, Headache - migraine with aura
On eHealthMe, Furosemide (furosemide) is often used for fluid retention. Find out below the conditions Furosemide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Furosemide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
More related studies for: Furosemide, Headache - migraine with aura
Recent Furosemide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Furosemide, Headache - migraine with aura
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.