Review: could Furosemide cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Furosemide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 80,010 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from FDA and social media. Among them, 765 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Furosemide and have Vision blurred >>>
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 80,860 Furosemide users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,524 Vision blurred patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 80,010 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide. Among them, 765 people (0.96%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Furosemide when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||50.00%||12.50%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Furosemide * :
|Vision blurred||54.34%||45.66% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Furosemide * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.15%||0.15%||1.31%||0.87%||8.30%||17.18%||72.05% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Furosemide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (84 people, 10.98%)
- Pain (77 people, 10.07%)
- Depression (77 people, 10.07%)
- Multiple myeloma (71 people, 9.28%)
- Anxiety (39 people, 5.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (198 people, 25.88%)
- Lisinopril (157 people, 20.52%)
- Digoxin (142 people, 18.56%)
- Prednisone (129 people, 16.86%)
- Neurontin (129 people, 16.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Furosemide and vision blurred on
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Furosemide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Furosemide and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Furosemide
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Endometrioma. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids, Bladder Discomfort, Vision Blurred, Vision - Light Sensitive, Insomnia, Dehydration, Decreased Appetite, Skin Burning Sensation, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Furosemide, Prednisone, Neoral for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Thyroxine Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Duretic, Anti Rejection, Suppress Immune System.
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Chf, High Blood Pressure, Hbp. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Weight Fluctuation
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
Recent Furosemide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lasix, Lisinopril for a 63-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Furosemide, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Potassium, Lasix, Coumadin for a 80-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Atenolol, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.