Home > Gaba > Diarrhea > Gaba and Diarrhea
Review: could Gaba cause Diarrhea?
We study 25 people who have side effects while taking Gaba from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gaba and have Diarrhea >>>
Gaba (latest outcomes from 46 users) has active ingredients of gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid). It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Diarrhea (latest reports from 1,105,125 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 25 people reported to have side effects when taking Gaba. Among them, 1 people (4.00%) has Diarrhea.
Time on Gaba when people have Diarrhea * :
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Gaba * :
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Gaba * :
Severity of Diarrhea when taking Gaba ** :
How people recovered from Diarrhea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gout (1 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lunesta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Saw palmetto (1 people, 100.00%)
- Avodart (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 100.00%)
- Testosterone cypionate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Gaba?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gaba and have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Gaba
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms continue.
From this study (7 days ago):
I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating because I don't know what to tell a doctor when I go see one what's wrong because I don't really know what is important or not.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety,depression,feeling like everyone is against me
Andrea on Oct, 2, 2014:
My bf is the same. I can't find a way to deal with it. I've tried to be nice, be comforting, be supportive but it seems that no matter what I do, i am wrong.
This is the second time he gets malaria.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Gaba, Diarrhea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Gaba, Diarrhea
On eHealthMe, Gaba (gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid)) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Gaba is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gaba used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Anion Gap Decreased
- Lyme Disease Primary
- Intestinal Adenocarcinoma