Review: could Gabapentin cause Discoloration of urine (Urine - abnormal color)?
Summary: there is no Discoloration of urine reported by people who take Gabapentin yet.
We study 37,095 people who have side effects while taking Gabapentin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Discoloration of urine and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Discoloration of urine >>>
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from 39,637 Gabapentin users)
Discoloration of urine
Discoloration of urine has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, birth control, high blood pressure, insomnia, blood clots. (latest reports)
On Mar, 25, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of gabapentin and discoloration of urine on
Do you have Discoloration Of Urine while taking Gabapentin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Gabapentin
- support group for people who have Discoloration Of Urine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a 16-year old girl with Complicated Migraine. The patient has Complicated Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Augmentin, Sertraline, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis Bacterial, Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Sudden Death
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gabapentin for a 35-year old woman with Pain In Limb, High Blood Pressure, Nerve Pain. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Nightmares - Repeated
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
Recent Gabapentin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Phentermine, Zorvolex, Gabapentin for a 49-year old woman who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Gabapentin for a 65-year old woman who has Myelitis Transverse
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Metformin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Amlodipine, Olmetec for a 72-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.