Home > Gabapentin > Feeling drunk > Gabapentin and Feeling drunk
Review: could Gabapentin cause Feeling drunk?
We study 36,857 people who have side effects while taking Gabapentin from FDA and social media. Among them, 54 have Feeling drunk. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling drunk and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Feeling drunk >>>
Gabapentin (latest outcomes from 39,418 users) has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain.
Feeling drunk (latest reports from 13,594 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 36,857 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabapentin. Among them, 54 people (0.15%) have Feeling Drunk.
Time on Gabapentin when people have Feeling drunk * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling drunk||7.69%||30.77%||0.00%||53.85%||7.69%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Gabapentin * :
|Feeling drunk||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||6.12%||38.78%||40.82% |
Severity of Feeling drunk when taking Gabapentin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling drunk||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Feeling drunk ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neuralgia (11 people, 20.37%)
- Pain (8 people, 14.81%)
- Oedema (6 people, 11.11%)
- Convulsion (6 people, 11.11%)
- Sensory loss (6 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (13 people, 24.07%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 22.22%)
- Furosemide (9 people, 16.67%)
- Oxycontin (8 people, 14.81%)
- Clonidine (8 people, 14.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Feeling Drunk while taking Gabapentin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Gabapentin and have Feeling Drunk
- group for people who take Gabapentin
- group for people who have Feeling Drunk
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Gabapentin, Feeling drunk
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Gralise-visual hallucinations
1st dose started while sleeping. Accompanied by disorientation and balance problems. Woke from sleep crying.
- Osteomyelitis the battle to neutralize a punishing disease
Collar bones feet and skull 47 times in hyperbaric chamber and two years oxygen cured it disease returned after cutting toe with axe during hurricane like locked horns with disease no winner yet have not found drug to neutralize the superbug its very punishing taking 100 herbal pills daily plus clon ...
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
More reviews for: Gabapentin, Feeling drunk
On eHealthMe, Gabapentin (gabapentin) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Gabapentin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gabapentin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Breast Enlargement