Home > Gabapentin > Lightheadedness - dizzy > Gabapentin and Lightheadedness - dizzy
Review: could Gabapentin cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
We study 36,929 people who have side effects while taking Gabapentin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,060 have Lightheadedness - dizzy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness - dizzy and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Gabapentin (latest outcomes from 39,456 users) has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia.
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 36,929 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabapentin. Among them, 2,060 people (5.58%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Time on Gabapentin when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||43.41%||27.13%||10.85%||6.59%||6.20%||5.43%||0.39% |
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Gabapentin * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||0.00%||0.81%||3.36%||10.63%||13.27%||25.78%||46.16% |
Severity of Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Gabapentin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||9.72%||72.22%||16.67%||1.39% |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness - dizzy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||6.90%||93.10% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (285 people, 13.83%)
- Depression (184 people, 8.93%)
- Hypertension (161 people, 7.82%)
- Multiple sclerosis (140 people, 6.80%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (122 people, 5.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (378 people, 18.35%)
- Lyrica (333 people, 16.17%)
- Neurontin (321 people, 15.58%)
- Lisinopril (298 people, 14.47%)
- Omeprazole (257 people, 12.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy while taking Gabapentin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- support group for people who take Gabapentin
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- Did anyone stop losing hair after being off gabapentin?
I had been taking gabapentin for interstitial cystitis. I had only been on it for 5 months and a couple of months in I noticed everytime I took a shower tons of hair was coming out and when ever I ran my fingers through my hair I always had a lot of hair come out then too. It has become very dry an ...
More questions for: Gabapentin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
More reviews for: Gabapentin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
On eHealthMe, Gabapentin (gabapentin) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Gabapentin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gabapentin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Baclofen, Ferrous Fumarate, Esomeprazole Sodium, Prednisone, Gabapentin for a patient with Pain, Muscle Spasms, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, Sarcoidosis, Neuropathy. The patient has Muscle Cramps, Muscle Weakness, Swollen Legs, Sleeplessness, Itchy All Over, Dizziness, Spiking Temperature, Numbness, Leg Pain, Hot Hands
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Acetaminophen, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Pain, Spasticity, Thalamic Infarction. The patient has Bone Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Nausea, Dizziness
More related studies for: Gabapentin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
Recent Gabapentin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Gabapentin, Lightheadedness - dizzy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.