Home > Gabapentin > Menstruation irregular > Gabapentin and Menstruation irregular
Review: could Gabapentin cause Menstruation irregular?
We study 36,929 people who have side effects while taking Gabapentin from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Gabapentin (latest outcomes from 39,456 users) has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia.
Menstruation irregular (latest reports from 44,514 patients) has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 36,857 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabapentin. Among them, 18 people (0.05%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Gabapentin when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Gabapentin * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||27.27%||27.27%||40.91%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Gabapentin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Menstruation irregular||20.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (7 people, 38.89%)
- Discomfort (6 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple sclerosis (6 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 33.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (7 people, 38.89%)
- Rebif (6 people, 33.33%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (5 people, 27.78%)
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 27.78%)
- Effexor (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Gabapentin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Gabapentin
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- Did anyone stop losing hair after being off gabapentin?
I had been taking gabapentin for interstitial cystitis. I had only been on it for 5 months and a couple of months in I noticed everytime I took a shower tons of hair was coming out and when ever I ran my fingers through my hair I always had a lot of hair come out then too. It has become very dry an ...
More questions for: Gabapentin, Menstruation irregular
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Neurotin and venous insufficiency
I have been on neurotin/gabapentin for 8 years with in the last 3 years I have developed venous insufficiency with reoccurring ulcers near my ankle bones both on the medial and lateral sides of the ankles.I have endured 2 ablations. The first in the left leg for the lesser saphenous vein and one on ...
More reviews for: Gabapentin, Menstruation irregular
On eHealthMe, Gabapentin (gabapentin) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Gabapentin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gabapentin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Buspar for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Clonazepam, Tramadol, Remeron for a patient with Headache, Anxiety, Pain - Back, Depression. The patient has Neuroma, Gas - Flatulence, Menstruation Irregular
More related studies for: Gabapentin, Menstruation irregular
Recent Gabapentin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Gabapentin, Menstruation irregular
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Lupron Depot
- Groin Swelling