Home > Gabapentin > Narcotic intoxication > Gabapentin and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Gabapentin cause Narcotic intoxication?
We study 36,857 people who have side effects while taking Gabapentin from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Gabapentin (latest outcomes from 39,418 users) has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 3,939 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 36,857 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabapentin. Among them, 18 people (0.05%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Gabapentin when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Gabapentin * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||0.00%||7.14%||42.86%||7.14%||35.71% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Gabapentin ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypercholesterolaemia (3 people, 16.67%)
- Cancer pain (3 people, 16.67%)
- Wheezing (3 people, 16.67%)
- Constipation (3 people, 16.67%)
- Neuralgia (3 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine (5 people, 27.78%)
- Dexamethasone (4 people, 22.22%)
- Venlafaxine (4 people, 22.22%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 22.22%)
- Diclofenac sodium (3 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Gabapentin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Gabapentin and have Narcotic Intoxication
- group for people who take Gabapentin
- group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Gabapentin, Narcotic intoxication
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Gralise-visual hallucinations
1st dose started while sleeping. Accompanied by disorientation and balance problems. Woke from sleep crying.
- Osteomyelitis the battle to neutralize a punishing disease
Collar bones feet and skull 47 times in hyperbaric chamber and two years oxygen cured it disease returned after cutting toe with axe during hurricane like locked horns with disease no winner yet have not found drug to neutralize the superbug its very punishing taking 100 herbal pills daily plus clon ...
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
More reviews for: Gabapentin, Narcotic intoxication
On eHealthMe, Gabapentin (gabapentin) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Gabapentin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Gabapentin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (59 minutes ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Nausea And Vomiting
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg