Home > Garcinia cambogia > Fatigue > Garcinia cambogia and Fatigue
Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Fatigue?
We study 107 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Fatigue >>>
Garcinia cambogia (latest outcomes from 223 users) has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 101 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia cambogia. Among them, 6 people (5.94%) have Fatigue.
Time on Garcinia cambogia when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Garcinia cambogia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (3 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 33.33%)
- Peripheral vascular disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Blood pressure increased (1 people, 16.67%)
- Weight decreased (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 16.67%)
- Organoneuro cerebral (1 people, 16.67%)
- Flavonid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Hemolytic anemia caused by garcinia cambogia?
After taking garcinia cambogia (Whote Body Research) 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before major meals, my hemoglobin rose to a 6-year high, first time since being diagnosed with autoimmune hemolytic anemia, cause never diagnosed, but with underlying remission-stage CLL.
More reviews for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia) is often used for weight loss. Find out below the conditions Garcinia Cambogia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Garcinia Cambogia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
Recent Garcinia cambogia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Fo Ti
- Retinal Infarction
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation