Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Garcinia cambogia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Atenolol, and have Weight loss.
We study 112 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Fatigue >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (view latest outcomes from 229 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Fatigue 198,350 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 112 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia cambogia. Among them, 6 people (5.36%) have Fatigue.
Time on Garcinia cambogia when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Garcinia cambogia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (3 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 33.33%)
- Peripheral vascular disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Blood pressure increased (1 people, 16.67%)
- Weight decreased (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 16.67%)
- Organoneuro cerebral (1 people, 16.67%)
- Flavonid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Im taking pristiq&garcinia ive been taking garcinia a month no weight loss is it because im taking pristiq
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who takes Garcinia)
I've been taking Garcinia for 1 month but I have not seen any results . I take pristiq can that effect the garcinia to prevent it from losing weight
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Reflux Gastritis, Tiredness)
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before breakfast,
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Muscle Tightness, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Ptsd, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bulimia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, ADHD, and takes Nuvigil, Prozac, Flexeril, Topamax, Xanax, Adderall 30)
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medication can possibly help as far as focusing on NEEDED tasks etc. I end up feeling wrapped up in what I'm doing at the moment that my anxiety increases due to all that I haven't been able to accomplish. I take various medications for various reasons, depression, anxiety, bulimia etc., and for the most part the doses have varied based on circumstances and current need at said time of prescription.. MY FAMILY HAS A HISTORY OF HEART DISEASE, And realizing that I'm already on the highest Adderall dosage scares me (and THEN as I think about it, it makes my heart race!). I've also noticed increased muscle spasms as well as extreme and intense pressure on my jaw (TMJ). MY QUESTION IS: does anyone have any experience LOWERING their Adderall dosage AND adding Nuvigil? The research I've done to date gives me impression that it could help balance out the more extreme effects of Adderall (60mg/day) but that the nuvigil would or could potentially help with the EXTREME exhaustion I feel as Adderall wears off. Some days I just crash, some days I sleep fine and others no matter how hard I tryyyy, I just CAN'T fall asleep, therefore making the next day worse! IDEALLY I'D LIKE TO BE MED FREE, right now I need them, but am hoping maybe I can speak with my doctor to lower Adderall and add Nuvigil to help wean me off the amphetamines as well as lower dosage intake. YES, a lot of the anxiety, sleeplessness and depression are related to current circumstances in my life, however, where I am is not where I want to be or where I'm headed.. Life is a journey, and all my meds have become a part of a journey I never thought I'd find myself taking. I don't want life/meds to define me, or create a me I no longer recognize, because scarily enough that seems to be a common pattern. As I overcome each and every daily obstacle, I also don't want to be "hooked" on my meds or needing "more" to wake up/sleep/function.. I'd like to work on finding a solution towards weaning off my meds NOW, and work my way off slowly, primarily the Adderall. I'm hoping by suggesting to my doctor and showing him my research he may agree (IF ITS EVEN A LOGICAL COMBO, CLEARLY IM NOT A DOCTOR) nuvigil could help me. I've already started taking less of my anti depressants, trazadone and xanax without discussing with doc because he is always busy.. My next appt I want to go in fully prepared with a plan and an overall goal to REDUCE my Adderall dose, but overall, I'm clueless!!! I have no idea what other meds other than nuvigil "could" potentially help if at all. I could be entirely wrong, Anyone with any experience using one vs other or both simultaneously, or anyone with constructive input, PLEASE COMMENT/SHARE!!
- I started garcinia 3 days ago i got sick yesterday with a cold and when i just blew my nose there was blood. how to do i treat myself? i will no longer be taking the garcini.
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Nosebleed By Garcinia, and takes Garcinia)
I've been taking Garcinia for 3 days got sick yesterday with a cold now my nosebled I belive by Garcinia
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Norco)
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
More questions for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while longer. I then started losing my hair. I went back into my doctors office because they thought I was experiencing the symptoms for the Mirena going through my uterine wall. The ultra sound was fine. She reassured me that the Mirena could not be the cause of my complications. So, a week a later I went to another doctor to have the Mirena taken out.
Never quite felt like myself and a year later I got diagnosedI with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, after a tilt table test was performed. It's weird to me that my symptoms started almost immediately after the Mirena was put in.
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Hemolytic anemia caused by garcinia cambogia?
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
After taking garcinia cambogia (Whote Body Research) 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before major meals, my hemoglobin rose to a 6-year high, first time since being diagnosed with autoimmune hemolytic anemia, cause never diagnosed, but with underlying remission-stage CLL.
- Garcinia cambodia - gi impact
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Hepatitis / Elevated WBCs, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
Thank God for His healing. I was hospitalized on July 14 - 17, 2014 with severe stomach pains, elevated wbcs (20k) and liver labs (2k). I'm so thankful to be alive. Initially, the ER MD said that it was my gall bladder. Had CT, sonogram, and CT with contrast. Please use wisdom, so that you don't have to experience what I did. I'm still being monitored. Had a GI visit on yesterday.
- Effects of garcinia cambogia on my wife
(Posted by a 65 year old woman who has Severe Stomack Pain, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
After taking unknown amounts of Garcinia Cambogia my wife died from severe stomach pains within 24hrs of symptoms first appearing.The autopsy stated diverticulitis but she had never been diagnosed with diverticulitis and had never been sick prior to taking Garcinia Cambogia.
More reviews for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I quit taking for 2 days and felt somewhat better but was afraid to stay off,I have tried effient but no change in fatigue.This is my second stent but I do not remember this much fatigue from the first one 7 years ago.
- Was prescribed Voltaren gel for tenosynovitis of my thumb. Helped the pain somewhat, but I woke up feeling terrible. I am sensitive to stronger oral pain medications, which is why this was prescribed in the first place, but the side effects are worse than when I have taken codeine. Felt somewhat be ...
- My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds, but I don't freakishly obsess over it. After I started taking the concerta in Aug. I started losing my appetite, and now when I try to eat after taking my pills in the morning, I feel sick and food just doesn't look appetizing any more.
- Patient has been declining after increased marijuana usage. Graves disease like symptoms with weight loss, bulging eyes, mood disorder, lethargic, and loss of appetite. Increased depression and dependency on substances has drastically changed. Appearance and facial structures are predominate.
More related studies for: Garcinia cambogia, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.