Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Fibromyalgia syndrome (Fibromyalgia)?
Summary: there is no Fibromyalgia syndrome reported by people who take Garcinia cambogia yet.
We study 118 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Fibromyalgia syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Fibromyalgia syndrome >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from 238 Garcinia cambogia users)
Fibromyalgia syndrome (constant pain in their muscles and soft tissues) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 27,010 Fibromyalgia syndrome patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Fibromyalgia Syndrome while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Garcinia Cambogia for a 62-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
- A study of drug interactions between Pregabalin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Butrans for a 29-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Irritability, Back Pain - Low, Frequent Headaches, Eustachian Tube Patulous
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Gabapentin, Zofran, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Metformin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia, Nausea, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Chronic Pain, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
Recent Garcinia cambogia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.