Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause High blood cholesterol?
Summary: there is no High blood cholesterol reported by people who take Garcinia cambogia yet.
We study 121 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood cholesterol and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have High blood cholesterol >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in obesity. (latest outcomes from 243 Garcinia cambogia users)
High blood cholesterol
High blood cholesterol has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia, pain. (latest reports from 171,932 High blood cholesterol patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of garcinia cambogia and high blood cholesterol on
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Garcinia Cambogia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 66-year old woman with Weight Loss, Blood Pressure Increased.
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Heart Mri, Chf, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blood Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Garcinia Cambogia for a 41-year old man with Anxiety, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Garcinia Cambogia, Depo-provera for a 16-year old girl with Pain, Weight Loss, Birth Control.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
Recent Garcinia cambogia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.