Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea)?
Summary: Loose bowel movements is reported only by a few people who take Garcinia cambogia.
We study 120 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Loose bowel movements. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose bowel movements and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Loose bowel movements >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in lipids abnormal. (latest outcomes from 240 Garcinia cambogia users)
Loose bowel movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,352 Loose bowel movements patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 120 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia cambogia. Among them, 3 people (2.50%) have Loose Bowel Movements.
Time on Garcinia cambogia when people have Loose bowel movements * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loose bowel movements||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Loose bowel movements when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
|Loose bowel movements||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Loose bowel movements when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Loose bowel movements when taking Garcinia cambogia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loose bowel movements ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Weight loss - intentional (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 33.33%)
- Rebif (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ativan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of garcinia cambogia and loose bowel movements on
Do you have Loose Bowel Movements while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Loose Bowel Movements
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Alesse, Garcinia Cambogia for a 34-year old woman with Premenstrual Syndrome, Weight Loss. The patient has Fluid Retention, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 35-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Heart Palpitations, Breathing Difficulty, Chills, Diarrhea, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 53-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Cyclogyl for a 52-year old woman with Eye Redness. The patient has Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Ditropan, Macrodantin for a 62-year old woman with Paraplegia, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Diarrhoea, Abdominal Cramps
Recent Garcinia cambogia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.