Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Small intestinal obstruction?
Summary: there is no Small intestinal obstruction reported by people who take Garcinia cambogia yet.
We study 121 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Small intestinal obstruction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Small intestinal obstruction >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in obesity. (latest outcomes from 244 Garcinia cambogia users)
Small intestinal obstruction
Small intestinal obstruction (blockage in small intestine) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, acne, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 5,690 Small intestinal obstruction patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found
Comments for this study:
Tom (11 months ago):
I am a healthy male, and took garcinia cambogia for less than a week when I was hospitalized for a complete intestinal blockage. I did lose weight, but it was because I couldn't eat for a week and had a tube up my nose and down my throat. My personal experience with this product was a terrible experience, and I have the 6" scar on my stomach to prove it
Reply the comment
Get connected: join our support group of garcinia cambogia and small intestinal obstruction on
Do you have Small Intestinal Obstruction while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Small Intestinal Obstruction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Garcinia Cambogia for a 41-year old man with Anxiety, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Garcinia Cambogia, Depo-provera for a 16-year old girl with Pain, Weight Loss, Birth Control.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
- A study of side effects of Garcinia Cambogia for a 47-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Libido Increased
- A study of side effects of Garcinia Cambogi for a 43-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Metallic Taste
Recent Garcinia cambogia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.