Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Stomach pain (Abdominal pain)?
Summary: Stomach pain is reported only by a few people who take Garcinia cambogia.
We study 121 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Stomach pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Stomach pain >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in obesity. (latest outcomes from 244 Garcinia cambogia users)
Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,069 Stomach pain patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 121 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia cambogia. Among them, 5 people (4.13%) have Stomach Pain.
Time on Garcinia cambogia when people have Stomach pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach pain||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stomach pain when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
|Stomach pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Stomach pain when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Stomach pain when taking Garcinia cambogia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Stomach pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (3 people, 60.00%)
- Basedow's disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Obesity (1 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Mg+2 (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aloin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Poliglusam (1 people, 20.00%)
- Senna (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sibutramine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Pain while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Stomach Pain
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 21-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Fluticasone Propionate, Omeprazole for a 50-year old woman with Sinus Headache, Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Stomach Pain, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Garcinia Cambogia for a 41-year old man with Anxiety, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Azo Gantanol, Adderall Xr 30 for a 20-year old woman with Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Hirsutism, Urgent Urination, Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Recent Garcinia cambogia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.