Home > Garcinia cambogia > Stomachache > Garcinia cambogia and Stomachache
Review: could Garcinia cambogia cause Stomachache (Abdominal pain)?
We study 108 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Stomachache. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomachache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Stomachache >>>
Garcinia cambogia (latest outcomes from 226 users) has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss.
Stomachache (stomach pain) (latest reports from 618,542 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 107 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia cambogia. Among them, 5 people (4.67%) have Stomachache.
Time on Garcinia cambogia when people have Stomachache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Stomachache when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
Age of people who have Stomachache when taking Garcinia cambogia * :
Severity of Stomachache when taking Garcinia cambogia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Stomachache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss (3 people, 60.00%)
- Basedow's disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Obesity (1 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Mg+2 (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aloin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Poliglusam (1 people, 20.00%)
- Senna (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sibutramine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomachache while taking Garcinia Cambogia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia and have Stomachache
- support group for people who take Garcinia cambogia
- support group for people who have Stomachache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I started garcinia 3 days ago i got sick yesterday with a cold and when i just blew my nose there was blood. how to do i treat myself? i will no longer be taking the garcini.
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Nosebleed By Garcinia, and takes Garcinia)
I've been taking Garcinia for 3 days got sick yesterday with a cold now my nosebled I belive by Garcinia
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Norco)
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- Could the use of garcinia cambogia cause urine discolouration (brownish)?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Discoloured Urine, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
Have started eating salads with approx 10% red lettuce/ baby greens. Could that contribute to urine colour?
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Can a person with parkinson's take garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
looking to lose some wait around my stomach area to releave my lower back pain. i wantedto try garcinia cambogia but since I have Parkinson's not sure if it's safe.
More questions for: Garcinia cambogia, Stomachache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hemolytic anemia caused by garcinia cambogia?
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
After taking garcinia cambogia (Whote Body Research) 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before major meals, my hemoglobin rose to a 6-year high, first time since being diagnosed with autoimmune hemolytic anemia, cause never diagnosed, but with underlying remission-stage CLL.
- Garcinia cambodia - gi impact
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Hepatitis / Elevated WBCs, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
Thank God for His healing. I was hospitalized on July 14 - 17, 2014 with severe stomach pains, elevated wbcs (20k) and liver labs (2k). I'm so thankful to be alive. Initially, the ER MD said that it was my gall bladder. Had CT, sonogram, and CT with contrast. Please use wisdom, so that you don't ...
- Effects of garcinia cambogia on my wife
(Posted by a 65 year old woman who has Severe Stomack Pain, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
After taking unknown amounts of Garcinia Cambogia my wife died from severe stomach pains within 24hrs of symptoms first appearing.The autopsy stated diverticulitis but she had never been diagnosed with diverticulitis and had never been sick prior to taking Garcinia Cambogia.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
More reviews for: Garcinia cambogia, Stomachache
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Omeprazole, Restoril, Zofran, Butrans, Oxycodone for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Heartburn, Insomnia, Naseau. The patient has Pain - Back, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a patient with Facial Swelling (lower Right Side, Next To Chin For An Unknown Reason Thought To Be A Blocked Salivary Gland). The patient has Itching, Itching, Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Cramps, Swollen Face, Swollen Lips, Swollen Tongue, Swollen Eyelid, Hives, Anaphylactic Shock
Comments: I went to the emergency room because I noticed that the bottom of my face was swollen on the right side next to my chin. I was not in any pain, but thought it was strange and because I had never noticed anything like that before. The doctor was not sure what was wrong with me, said he thought it was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prezista, Norvir, Truvada for a patient with HIV. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Abdomen, Stabbing Pains In Head
Comments: I keep reporting not feeling right to my physician. I want to clarify the fatigue comes and goes. But my doctor tests consistently show elevated RBC, Hemoglobin, Bun/Creatine, AST, ALT levels; and low Sodium and Chloride Serum counts. I do have HCV, that was treated on the standard treatment for six ...
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with Erythema Nodosum. The patient has Cough, Pain - Joints, Erythema Nodosum (skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below), Fever, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Stomach Pain
Comments: I had a mild food poisoning or something that seemed Iike that, and it lasted for 2 days then improved. I was feeling ok for a few days and then started having stomach pains after eating and especially when walking or moving.. In the evenings it will become bloated and I would feel lightly nauseous ...
More related studies for: Garcinia cambogia, Stomachache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.