Garcinia cambogia and Rashes - from FDA reports
Rashes is reported only by a few people who take Garcinia Cambogia. We study 137 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia cambogia from FDA. Among them, 4 have Rashes. Find out below who they are, when they have Rashes and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
137 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia cambogia.
Among them, 4 people (2.92%) have Rashes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rashes when taking Garcinia cambogia *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Rashes when taking Garcinia cambogia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Metastases To Bone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B12 (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fish Oil (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zofran (2 people, 50.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 50.00%)
- Oxycontin (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 50.00%)
- Oedema (2 people, 50.00%)
- Limb Injury (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypokinesia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Decreased Activity (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rashes when taking Garcinia cambogia?
- Check symptoms - is rashes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRashes and drugs with ingredients of garcinia.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRashes and Garcinia cambogia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 436 users)
Rashes (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,935 Rashes patients).
Browse all side effects of Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RashesRashes
Could your condition cause RashesRashes
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...