Review: could Garcinia cause Diarrhea?
Summary: Diarrhea is reported only by a few people who take Garcinia.
We study 133 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Garcinia and have Diarrhea >>>
Garcinia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from 262 Garcinia users)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,351 Diarrhea patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 129 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia. Among them, 3 people (2.33%) have Diarrhea.
Time on Garcinia when people have Diarrhea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Garcinia * :
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Garcinia * :
Severity of Diarrhea when taking Garcinia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Diarrhea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Weight loss - intentional (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Garcinia cambogia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 33.33%)
- Rebif (1 people, 33.33%)
- Protonix (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ativan (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of garcinia and diarrhea on
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Garcinia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Garcinia and have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Garcinia
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Magnesium for a 59-year old woman with Hypomagnesemia. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Alesse, Garcinia Cambogia for a 34-year old woman with Premenstrual Syndrome, Weight Loss. The patient has Fluid Retention, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 35-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Heart Palpitations, Breathing Difficulty, Chills, Diarrhea, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 53-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Cyclogyl for a 52-year old woman with Eye Redness. The patient has Diarrhoea
Recent Garcinia related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.