Home > Garcinia > Tinnitus > Garcinia and Tinnitus
Review: could Garcinia cause Tinnitus?
We study 119 people who have side effects while taking Garcinia from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Tinnitus. Find out below who they are, when they have Tinnitus and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garcinia and have Tinnitus >>>
Garcinia (latest outcomes from 239 users) has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in lipids abnormal.
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,378 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 115 people reported to have side effects when taking Garcinia. Among them, 2 people (1.74%) have Tinnitus.
Time on Garcinia when people have Tinnitus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Garcinia * :
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Garcinia * :
Severity of Tinnitus when taking Garcinia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tinnitus ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder due to general medical condition, insomnia type (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depressed mood (1 people, 50.00%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Obesity (1 people, 50.00%)
- Neuropathic pain (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
- Topiramate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cranberry fruit (1 people, 50.00%)
- Phentermine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tinnitus while taking Garcinia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garcinia and have Tinnitus
- support group for people who take Garcinia
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Garcinia, Tinnitus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Hemolytic anemia caused by garcinia cambogia?
After taking garcinia cambogia (Whote Body Research) 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before major meals, my hemoglobin rose to a 6-year high, first time since being diagnosed with autoimmune hemolytic anemia, cause never diagnosed, but with underlying remission-stage CLL.
- Garcinia cambodia - gi impact
Thank God for His healing. I was hospitalized on July 14 - 17, 2014 with severe stomach pains, elevated wbcs (20k) and liver labs (2k). I'm so thankful to be alive. Initially, the ER MD said that it was my gall bladder. Had CT, sonogram, and CT with contrast. Please use wisdom, so that you don't ...
More reviews for: Garcinia, Tinnitus
On eHealthMe, Garcinia (garcinia) is often used for lipids abnormal. Find out below the conditions Garcinia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Garcinia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Garcinia, Tinnitus
Recent Garcinia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Garcinia, Tinnitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (49 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Completed Suicide
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent