Review: could Gardasil cause Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts)?
Summary: Ovarian cyst is found among people who take Gardasil, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Nuvaring, and have Menstruation irregular.
We study 135 people who have side effects while taking Gardasil from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Ovarian cyst. Find out below who they are, when they have Ovarian cyst and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Gardasil and have Ovarian cyst >>>
Gardasil has active ingredients of human papillomavirus vaccine. (latest outcomes from Gardasil 145 users)
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.(latest reports from Ovarian cyst 7,014 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 135 people reported to have side effects when taking Gardasil. Among them, 9 people (6.67%) have Ovarian Cyst.
Time on Gardasil when people have Ovarian cyst * :
Gender of people who have Ovarian cyst when taking Gardasil * :
|Ovarian cyst||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ovarian cyst when taking Gardasil * :
|Ovarian cyst||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ovarian cyst when taking Gardasil ** :
How people recovered from Ovarian cyst ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Menstruation irregular (9 people, 100.00%)
- Menorrhagia (7 people, 77.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nuvaring (9 people, 100.00%)
- Zocor (9 people, 100.00%)
- Ativan (9 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (7 people, 77.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ovarian Cyst while taking Gardasil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Gardasil and have Ovarian Cyst
- support group for people who take Gardasil
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Gardasil, Ovarian cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ovary pain disappeared
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is gone when I'm taking Sprionolactone. I also did not have a period for 10 months until I recently took a break from Spironolactone. The pain came back and I had a period. I have not discussed this yet with my gynocologist but plan to on my next visit.
More reviews for: Gardasil, Ovarian cyst
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have been having a very painfull ovulation last month which ende in a cyst of 2.5 cm x 1.8 on my right ovary.
my breast have been very tender with little growth in them just a week before my period.
I have noticed that being on st john worts for 4 weekes previously has triggered this problem
- I have red dots on my penis head. It come and go frequently. And my doctor said that is fungal infection. But I don't have do any blood test for this yet. But I took diflucan already and it's don't work for me. Red dots is still coming back and other symptoms is also remain the same. In addition I a ...
- I am 51 years of age and only have 1 ovary left as I had a hysterectomy in 2004. I saw my gynecologist for my yearly and it was timely as two weeks prior I was having tenderness in my ovary. She did an ultrasound two days ago and I am waiting on the results. I was prone to cysts, which is why only t ...
- never had tonsillitis in his life. within a week of the vaccine, he was sick with tonsillitis. antibiotics didn't work - neither did steroids. after three months, the ENT said the only option was a tonsillectomy. the tonsils were found to be completely abscessed when removed. we are convinced it ...
- I have irregular heartbeats that feel like my heart jumps or skips a beat, then I feel a little rush of adrenaline. I have had these occassionally for years and was seen by a cardiologist 10 years ago that said they were normal and probably from my anxiety or stress. Occasionally when these happen, ...
More related studies for: Gardasil, Ovarian cyst
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.