Home > Garlic > Anal fissure > Garlic and Anal fissure
Review: could Garlic cause Anal fissure?
We study 1,195 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anal fissure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Anal fissure >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Anal fissure (latest reports from 10,319 patients) has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, acne cystic.
On Oct, 26, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Anal Fissure while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
More questions for: Garlic, Anal fissure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Anal fissure
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
- A study of drug interactions between Ciprofloxacin, Loratadine for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal, Vaginal Irritation. The patient has Anal Fissure, Itching - Vaginal Area
Comments: dry skin and weakness
- A study of side effects of Maxide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Anal Fissure
Comments: After using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for one year, I developed an Anal cyst that turned into an Anal Fissure. I have been suffering for 6 months with this now.
Whenever I stop using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for 2-4 days the bleeding and discharge stops. upon returning ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Calcium, Japanese Knotweed, Crataegus Oxyacantha, Cinnamon, Garlic, Vitamin E, Omega-3, L-Carnitine Tartrate, CoQ10, Flecainide Acetate, Montelukast Sodium, Ventolin, Qvar 80 for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Health, Arrhythmia, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Asthmatic Crisis. The patient has Arrhythmia, Heart Palpitations, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness
Comments: Asthma seems mostly under good control.
Taking flecainide for pVC's ...frequent. 10,000 daily.and LBBB and reduced ejection to 47% .
More related studies for: Garlic, Anal fissure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.