Home > Garlic > Anal fissure > Garlic and Anal fissure
Review: could Garlic cause Anal fissure?
Summary: there is no Anal fissure reported by people who take Garlic yet.
We study 1,196 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anal fissure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Anal fissure >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Anal fissure (latest reports from 1,987 patients) has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, acne cystic.
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Anal Fissure while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
More questions for: Garlic, Anal fissure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Anal fissure
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
- A study of side effects of Maxide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Anal Fissure
Comments: After using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for one year, I developed an Anal cyst that turned into an Anal Fissure. I have been suffering for 6 months with this now.
Whenever I stop using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for 2-4 days the bleeding and discharge stops. upon returning ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin E, Garlic, Multivitamin, Plant Sterols, Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a patient with Blood Thinner, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Increased, Bone Density Decreased, High Blood Sugar, Irregular Heartbeat. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
Comments: I have had missed beats and palpitations for 40 years and the doctors say there is nothing wrong with my heart. Echo gram shows slightly enlarged atrium. Symptoms are worse when lying down and often keep me awake at night. During the day I don't notice them as much but they start to be noticeable in ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Aspartate, Malic Acid, Vitamin C, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Cinnamon Bark, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Lipoic Acid, NAC, SAM-e, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xanax, Clonazepam, Wellbutrin, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Fibtomyalgia, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Ptsd, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Headache, Numbing In Extremities, Confusion, Blood In Urine, Dizziness, Sluggishness, Tiredness, Chronic Migraine, Difficulty Concentrating
Comments: All checked side effects started the day after taking Trazodone and have continued for last few days. Severity of all side effects are new and do not think they are related to conditions of fibromyalgia, PTSD, anxiety and depression. I've never been in such a confused mental state and been so sluggi ...
More related studies for: Garlic, Anal fissure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.