Home > Garlic > Dehydration > Garlic and Dehydration
Review: could Garlic cause Dehydration?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people who take Garlic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Celebrex, and have Pancreatic carcinoma non-resectable.
We study 1,195 people who have side effects while taking Garlic from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Garlic and have Dehydration >>>
Garlic (latest outcomes from 1,269 users) has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in blood pressure management.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,322 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Garlic. Among them, 18 people (1.51%) have Dehydration.
Time on Garlic when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Garlic * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Garlic * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Garlic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pancreatic carcinoma non-resectable (2 people, 11.11%)
- Pain (2 people, 11.11%)
- Nasal congestion (2 people, 11.11%)
- Rhinitis allergic (1 people, 5.56%)
- Autism (1 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Celebrex (6 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin e (6 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 27.78%)
- Atenolol (4 people, 22.22%)
- Ascorbic acid (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Garlic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Garlic and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Garlic
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does dehydration affect protime results?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Linda, Pulmonary Embolism, Dehydration, and takes Coumadin)
My protime has gone up to 3.1. I'm concerned about what caused it. I've been avoiding green leafy veggies, except lettuce. I generally have a salad every day. I also have a couple glasses of wine. I've been told that as long as this remains a habit it will noit affect my protime.
But I've been ver ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
More questions for: Garlic, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
More reviews for: Garlic, Dehydration
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
- A study of side effects of Cyanocobalamin for a patient with Pernicious Anemia. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: took b12 shot for 4 years (once a month)........doctor started to decrease shot to every 2 months, then every 3 months, then 4 months.
After the last shot (before the 4 month reduction), lips, tongue, mouth became dry & salty. Exercise and dancing created more sweat than usual. Lips & fingertip ...
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Naproxen Sodium, Clonazepam, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Garlic, Vitamin D, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, House Dust Allergy, High Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Back. The patient has Savella, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Elavil, Zoloft, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Comments: Had fibromyalgia diagnosed when I was 18, 15 years ago. But it had been there since I was at least 12 years old in minimal isolated forms.
Had meningitis at 4year old and was in coma for 3 days. Developed sleeping and behaviour problems immediately following that.
Savella has been a life-saver. O ...
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Doxycycline Hyclate, Turmeric Root, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Omega-3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Alpha-Lipoic Acid Extract, Selenomethionine, Chromium Picolinate, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Zinc Sulfate for a patient with Panic Disorder, Anxiety, Acne Rosacea, Inflammatory Pain, Health, Bone, Muscle, Nerve Health, Metabolism, Wine And Heart Health, Life Support, Cell Evaluation, Antioxidant Therapy, Nervous System Neoplasm, Cholesterol, Immune System Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Libido, Dry Eye, Dry Skin, Dry Mouth, Dizziness, Disturbance In Attention, Neck Pain
Comments: I came to your website searching for information and answers with regards to neck pain and doxycycline hyclate. I took it in a very low/non-antibiotic form (Oracea) for about 2 1/2 years; after about a month of stopping it, the neck pain disappeared. At the time, I attributed the pain cessation to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Claritin Reditabs for a patient with Add, Sinusitis - Chronic. The patient has Dehydration, Loss Of Appetite
Comments: Recently was prescribed Dextroamphetimine 15mg medication after experiencing persistent ADD-related concentration issues. Tried Ritalin (10+ years ago) which was not as effective and caused extreme iritability. The worst symptom experienced so far with this current medication (dextroamp 15mg) is a ...
More related studies for: Garlic, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (7 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (3 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (8 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diovan Hct, Lipitor for a 58-year old woman who has Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol (1 minute ago)
- Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (29 minutes ago)
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (2 hours ago)